[Misleading Title] Bills 2.5 points favorite over the Browns

Cygnus99

1 minute ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

We need to respect the Browns despite the disfunction..they still have talent (i guess all nfl teams do) and beckham could light us up.

I think the line should be pick em

I don’t respect a damn thing about the browns...their coach is trash and so is their qb.

1 hour ago, TPS said:

Hopefully Josh (the 3rd QB taken) will play with a chip on his shoulder and try to out-play Mayfield.

That shouldn't be hard.

33 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Browns will win. Book it.

Chubb is good and the Bills run D is leaky. Couple that with Jarvis, a good WR, lining up across from Wallace and you have an offense that at home can put up some points. I would assume everyone here hates Mayfield but he looked good today and with the Beckham sideline statements today, plus the two prima donnas getting their hands slapped for their cleats, I expect them to come out and fight at home. 

And given the pop gun, 1970s era offense the Bills run, with 20 passes at home and a seemingly lack of trust in Allen, this is a loss.

Take the Browns with or without the points. 

Oh yeah.... and Kareem Hunt is eligible to play. 

Lol

3 hours ago, Tesla03 said:

if the skins weren't playing a rookie QB in his first start we would have been in trouble today lol. 

we got our ass smacked by a bang average eagles team last week ppl seem to have forgotten that. 

"bang average"? They won again today and are in the playoff picture in a much better NFC. It's lazy at this point to sell Philly short in an attempt to dump on this team.

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The Bills will lose if they play like they have since the bye. Browns have a ton more talent than Washington or Miami. 

Yet they still can't even beat the Brandon Allen led Broncos. Cleveland is a mess.

Edited by Nelius

2 hours ago, zonabb said:

Browns will win. Book it.

And given the pop gun, 1970s era offense the Bills run, with 20 passes at home and a seemingly lack of trust in Allen, this is a loss.

Check out these Cleveland alarmists acting like the Browns are some well-oiled machine. They'll FINALLY come out on all cylinders while our ho-hum inept team butt fumbles their way to 10 points or something. Get out of here, Cleveland is awful. Denver doesn't even want to win anymore but couldn't give the game away to these stooges today. Yes, Nick Chubb is worrisome, but in reality Kitchens will probably inexplicably under-utilize him while Baker throws three first half interceptions. This Browns fear is hilarious. Has anybody actually watched that dumpster fire this year? 

Browns -2 now.  Still seems like a gift. They really should not be favored against anyone, except maybe the Jests or Phins.  And I’m not even sure about the Phins.

Edited by mannc

4 hours ago, Tesla03 said:

if the skins weren't playing a rookie QB in his first start we would have been in trouble today lol. 

we got our ass smacked by a bang average eagles team last week ppl seem to have forgotten that. 

Not to mention our run d. Chances are, Chubb goes for 200.