[Misleading Title] Bills 2.5 points favorite over the Browns

Cygnus99

If there ever was a time for Mayfield to completely meltdown, it'd be nice if the Bills caused it. Daboll better have a solid game plan, and I'm hoping what the Bills did against the run in the 2nd half today carries forward. Dealing with both Chubb and Hunt is gonna be a lot harder than just Peterson

Cleveland has great skill position players but they also have bad coaching, bad QB play, a bad OL and mediocre defense, so....

In conclusion, we should grind out a frustrating win, as is our M.O.

Edited by SCBills

9 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Have you watched the Bills this year? Cleveland is very talented. Bills are going to need to play much better than the past 3 games!

Getting a road win would be huge!

I have watched them. They’re good. Cleveland, not so much. 

Next game is a gimme 

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Cleveland has great skill position players but they also have bad coaching, bad QB play, a bad OL and mediocre defense, so....

In conclusion, we should grind out a frustrating win, as is our M.O.

I had this as a big fat “L” in my pre-season predictions, I’d be thrilled with a win no matter how it comes.

This is Cleveland’s Super Bowl

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I had this as a big fat “L” in my pre-season predictions, I’d be thrilled with a win no matter how it comes.

This is Cleveland’s Super Bowl

Is it though?  This isn’t Philly... a team of Super Bowl vets with good coaching, a good QB and good OL...

It’s the exact opposite.  

Philly was fighting to legitimately save their season.  Cleveland’s season is probably over. 

Im certainly not chalking up any games to auto-W’s with this Bills squad until we develop a better offense, but outside of the skill positions and Garrett/Vernon, the “guts” of that team, led by Mayfield/Kitchens, isn’t very good.  

Edited by SCBills

Just now, SCBills said:

Is it though?  This isn’t Philly... a team of Super Bowl vets with good coaching, a good QB and good OL...

It’s the exact opposite.  

Philly was fighting to legitimately save their season.  Cleveland’s season is probably over. 

Im certainly not chalking up any games to auto-W’s with this Bills squad until we develop a better offense, but outside of the skill positions and Garett/Vernon, the “guts” of that team, led by Mayfield/Kitchens, isn’t very good.  

yep.  They’re in a “lose and you’re probably out” situation already, in Week 10.  A team that tons of experts picked to win the division this season.

Browns will win. Book it.

Chubb is good and the Bills run D is leaky. Couple that with Jarvis, a good WR, lining up across from Wallace and you have an offense that at home can put up some points. I would assume everyone here hates Mayfield but he looked good today and with the Beckham sideline statements today, plus the two prima donnas getting their hands slapped for their cleats, I expect them to come out and fight at home. 

And given the pop gun, 1970s era offense the Bills run, with 20 passes at home and a seemingly lack of trust in Allen, this is a loss.

Take the Browns with or without the points. 

Oh yeah.... and Kareem Hunt is eligible to play. 

Edited by zonabb

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yep.  They’re in a “lose and you’re probably out” situation already, in Week 10.  A team that tons of experts picked to win the division this season.

I guess. I just don’t know why a team that lost to Denver led by Brandon Allen wouldn’t be fighting for their lives at 2-5..  but 2-6, well now it’s time to dig in...

Maybe they will, who knows. I just don’t see them in the same vein as I did Philly, who we all seemed to know was going to come into Buffalo and play their grittiest game of the year. 

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Browns will win. Book it.

Chubb is good and the Bills run D is leaky. Couple that with Jarvis, a good WR, lining up across from Wallace and you have an offense that at home can put up some points. I would assume everyone here hates Mayfield but he looked good today and with the Beckham sideline statements today, plus the two prima donnas getting their hands slapped for their cleats, I expect them to come out and fight at home. 

And given the pop gun, 1970s era offense the Bills run, with 20 passes at home and a seemingly lack of trust in Allen, this is a loss.

Take the Browns with or without the points. 

Browns fan I assume

Remember before the season a bunch of so-called experts insisted Cleveland was an AFC contender?  Vegas and the media aren't ready to give up that narrative yet.  Yeah, this is a slap in the face to the Bills, but in the end it's about the betting line.

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Remember before the season a bunch of so-called experts insisted Cleveland was an AFC contender?  Vegas and the media aren't ready to give up that narrative yet.  Yeah, this is a slap in the face to the Bills, but in the end it's about the betting line.

We need to respect the Browns despite the disfunction..they still have talent (i guess all nfl teams do) and beckham could light us up.

Just now, zevo said:

I think the line should be pick em