Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

2 minutes ago, NC Book said:

I'm sure they plan on pounding Chubb all day. Early and often!

you said it was a FUN 1st quarter. You didn't write any citations or make any arrests, so I assumed you were on break. Just making a play off your name lol.. sorry, lame joke.

Lol

I get it! 

I'm just amazed how teams are determined to beat themselves against NE

2 minutes ago, NC Book said:

I'm sure they plan on pounding Chubb all day. Early and often!

I hope they try and we're ready with Taylor and Phillips.  Also need to put some pressure on Mayfield so he'll turn it over.  I don't know why Frazier and McD shy away from thought out blitzes -- fake the blitz before the snap, pull back when it is snapped, then send a DB when they don't expect it.

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Same. I dont like playing teams that seem like theyre backed into a corner. The Bills arent built to win that fight.

Then they're not built to win.  Have to be able to beat teams backed into a corner.  In the playoffs, everyone is backed into a corner.

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Lol

I get it! 

I'm just amazed how teams are determined to beat themselves against NE

gotta best the Pats on the field and in your skull

and the Pats will for sure make key adjustments at the half

37 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Sorry I should be a delusional, blind homer who thinks Josh Allen is better than Lamar Jackson even though there is literally nothing that suggests he is.

Wait there is one thing... It's out OC's fault ?

No way Lamar Jackson has a better career than Allen. They have had to devise a gimmick offense for him where he never throws the ball over 5 yards downfield. It worked for Tebow for a while, same thing will happen with Jackson. 

Just now, Southern Bills Fan said:

No way Lamar Jackson has a better career than Allen. They have had to devise a gimmick offense for him where he never throws the ball over 5 yards downfield. It worked for Tebow for a while, same thing will happen with Jackson. 

Jackson wi be hurt soon running this cheap gimmick 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

gotta best the Pats on the field and in your skull

and the Pats will for sure make key adjustments at the half

I was just going to say a similar thing.  Teams spot the Pats* a good 10 points because of the "Psych Factor".