Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Offensive holding vs Unnecessary roughness.  Offsetting penalties, 0 effect

I would hope THAT gets addressed somehow in the offseason. That was clearly a case of injustice. Like....a sock violation offsets a beheading. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I haven’t really watched LJax beyond a few highlights this season.  Looking forward

Me too. I can’t believe he hasn’t gotten clocked already forcing them to rethink the strategy. 

Maybe Josh can watch some film and learn to hold onto the &^$# ball! 

Did the announcers just refer to this game as a matchup of the two “top scoring offenses” in the NFL?

Cuz they aren’t....not even two top scoring offenses in the AFC.  Kansas City called....

49 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I want the Ravens to win but Lamar to play like ?

Can’t happen.  Ravens fly on Lamar’s arm and legs

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Maybe tonight is the night someone knocks Brady out. Odds are it’s going to be some game, so might as well be tonight.....and they will get an 80 game suspension.

I came here to type the same thing, for some reason I’m feeling it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

As always rooting for the Pats to lose and Brady to retire at halftime.  Somehow, instead, the Pats will will win by 40...

But you got to go to Barcelona, so if he survives another week, you’ve still got a good vibe going. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, clayboy54 said:

Maybe an asteroid will hit him in the head on the 50 yard line. ?

Brady throws for 200 before the half, going into the locker room he's hit by an asteroid.  After the half he'll come out and throw for 350, even though everyone else on his team has been obliterated.  So frustrating...

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looking forward to the game, otherwise known to some Bills fans as the "Why can't our quarterback do that?" game.

I can’t wait! “Those fools could have traded back and gotten....” and of course..... “I wanted Brady in the 5th!”. 

• Haha (+1) 1