Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

10 minutes ago, Calidiehard said:

I'm just amazed at this all time great defense we are seeing tonight. Right up there with the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens!

Miami scored 38 on those Bears and Jax scored 36 on those Ravens. Everyone has a bad game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Jackson only had 163 yards.. pay attention.

Ravens pounded it on the ground and manhandled the pats dline.

If Brady passed for 300 the outcome would have been different.  300 yard qbs beat 163 yard qbs.  Who cares about rushing .

Edited by prissythecat
Correct typo
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Actually we did. 

Hasn't worked out as well for us though. Gore couldn't break a 1 yard run on 5 different chances. And RBs have been running through our D line like ? through a goose.

I get that, but that was what we could do in one short off-season. We still have a ways to go, but I think they get it. That is a good thing! 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Nice to see the Patriots lose but Jackson looks way better than Josh out there. After seeing that horrible playoff game last season with Jackson I was quite convinced we had made the right choice with Josh but tonight was really impressive. Jackson ran great and had some really nice passes. Ravens came up clutch and a great gameplan by Harbaugh got it done. 

He’s got a great OL, good running game and smart coaches. Jackson is an amazing athlete, better than Josh. He’s better than most players on the field. He didn’t have to pass all over the field. His runs are ridiculous. I don’t hate the Bills for not taking him, as I don’t believe they’d think outside the box enough for it to work. He’s a very unconventional QB and it’s an unconventional offense. I tip my hat to the Ravens. I’ve always liked that organization and rooted for them in the playoffs throughout the drought. I like the way they always have a tough physical team that plays the right way. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Jackson only had 163 yards.. pay attention.

Ravens pounded it on the ground and manhandled the pats dline.

buddy Lamar was the best player on that field. Allen is miles below him right now in almost everything. the two shouldn't even be compared tbh. 

We should be praying Allen doesn't go the Trubisky route 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

He’s got a great OL, good running game and smart coaches. Jackson is an amazing athlete, better than Josh. He’s better than most p,Ayers on the field. He didn’t have to pass all over the field. His runs are ridiculous. I don’t hate the Bills for not taking him, as I don’t think they’d think outside the box enough for it to work. He’s a very unconventional QB and it’s an unconventional offense. I tip my hat to the Ravens. I’ve always liked that organization and rooted for them in the playoffs throughout the drought. I like the way they always have a tough physical team that plays the right way. 

Correct I seem to remember at the time that folks didnt WANT a unconventional QB anyway....it would be too much like Tyrod Taylor.

How good he will be as a QB will depend on how healthy he can stay....I dont care what anyone says.....he is slight for a NFL QB that runs around....right now he is making it work good for him.

1 minute ago, Tesla03 said:

buddy Lamar was the best player on that field. Allen is miles below him right now in almost everything. the two shouldn't even be compared tbh. 

Mmkay keep telling yourself that but his stats were very similar to Allens on any given Sunday.

1 minute ago, Tesla03 said:

"miles below him"

See this is what I am talking about right here dumbass comments like this....he is NOT "miles below him.....Josh Allen is actually changing his game so that he ISNT playing like him like compared to last year when he was.....you know when JOSH ALLEN was having the ridiclous run stats.....

Jesus will the moronic comments ever stop

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

And they should be praying Lamar doesnt go RG3 route.. just saying lol

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Correct I seem to remember at the time that folks didnt WANT a unconventional QB anyway....it would be too much like Tyrod Taylor.

How good he will be as a QB will depend on how healthy he can stay....I dont care what anyone says.....he is slight for a NFL QB that runs around....right now he is making it work good for him.

Yep. He’ll last as long as he’s a superior athlete to those around him. That will go long before his arm will. Of course, by then his game may have evolved into a more conventional style. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. He’ll last as long as he’s a superior athlete to those around him. That will go long before his arm will. Of course, by then his game may have evolved into a more conventional style. 

Its not like I am rooting against LJ either....I liked him before the draft and I am glad he is playing well

I dont have to hate LJ to like OUR QB (that doesnt seem to go everybody)

• Thank you (+1) 2