Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

Just now, Doc said:

It won’t happen because Bobby doesn’t want it. 

He has also taken shots at them recently including posting his parking permit with his name misspelled and saying he was disrespected from the start...

He gave away the parking pass on Twitter today

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Man...if we beat the Browns we might end up in first place in this division going into thanksgiving ?‍♂️. Just take care of our own stuff here and you never know. The Patriots definitely have flaws

They have flaws, but it takes a superior OL, and a superior coaching staff to take advantage. The Bills don’t have that at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

I am ALL IN on investing on both sides of the line. The game is won or lost on the LOS for the most part. Win the line, win the game. 

Actually we did. 

Hasn't worked out as well for us though. Gore couldn't break a 1 yard run on 5 different chances. And RBs have been running through our D line like ? through a goose.

Welp, good day all around. Pats, Jests, Indy and Cleveland all lost. Next 4 games are cake for the Bills compared to the Pats.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Pats fans forums has crashed probably due to other fans trying to get on there

Lol

You gotta believe that was intentional

Look at lamars stats... they sucked... ravens put up 250 yards on the ground.

Remind me again whats Dabs strategy was for us Vs NE?

Oh yeah.

Allen pass pass pass pass pass... even tho we were being intercepted and gore was getting 5 yards a clip.

Just saying coaching matters a lot.

Ravens didnt ask lamar to do anything but manage this game.

• Like (+1) 1

Nice to see the Patriots lose but Jackson looks way better than Josh out there. After seeing that horrible playoff game last season with Jackson I was quite convinced we had made the right choice with Josh but tonight was really impressive. Jackson ran great and had some really nice passes. Ravens came up clutch and a great gameplan by Harbaugh got it done. 

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Nice to see the Patriots lose but Jackson looks way better than Josh out there. After seeing that horrible playoff game last season with Jackson I was quite convinced we had made the right choice with Josh but tonight was really impressive. Jackson ran great and had some really nice passes. Ravens came up clutch and a great gameplan by Harbaugh got it done. 

Jackson only had 163 yards.. pay attention.

Ravens pounded it on the ground and manhandled the pats dline.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

I believe Josh is capable of playing the same type of game Lamar had. Playcalling is the key here.

• Thank you (+1) 1