Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

This is the dumbest angle people take. To even mention a player on a different team being superior does not make you a fan of a different team. It makes you a fan that isn't a dumbass. 

Leighton Vander Esch >>>> Tremaine Edmunds. Does that make me a cowboys fan now?

Yeah; but there's a difference between constructive criticism and outright trashing your own player.

Just now, bills6969 said:

Ravens are the team to beat in AFC.  If it wasn't for that muffed punt, i think they run away with this one.  Damn, they look good.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do think that they're distanced themselves from the rest of the AFC along with New England and KC.

The pats always have a loss like this every year that allows them to refocus and come back more focused. Greg Roman clearly has a gift for creating brilliant offensive schemes for athletic QBs Kap shredded the pats..he had tyrod actually looking competent ..now being meshed with Lamar Jackson a far more accurate and competent atheltic player than tyrod the offence is humming .. the Ravens have a very well built roster top 3 oline and good weapons ..our issue on offence is styll a somewhat shaky oline and weapons .

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Ravens are the team to beat in AFC.  If it wasn't for that muffed punt, i think they run away with this one.  Damn, they look good.

Can’t argue with this. It was going to be a laugher. Only Pats TDs came on 20 yard fields after fumbles. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

There's only a few coaches in the league who are really good

Belichick

Reid Payton

Harbaugh

Carroll

Then a huge dropoff

Exactly.  That is the upper echelon, the rest are mediocre to very bad.

7 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

The biggest difference I see between Baltimore and Buffalo is the quality of O-Line play.

And don't forget to throw in the difference in TE play. 

We are in the 1st year of an O-line rebuild.  We need another tackle & guard and we need to hope that Ford can become a solid guard on the other side. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

This is the dumbest angle people take. To even mention a player on a different team being superior does not make you a fan of a different team. It makes you a fan that isn't a dumbass. 

Leighton Vander Esch >>>> Tremaine Edmunds. Does that make me a cowboys fan now?

You continue to make moronic statements about the bills countless times.....so no it doesnt make you a cowboys fan.....just....well.....it is what it is