Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

1 minute ago, NC Book said:

That's what worries me. They've lost a lot of games they should have won. If they cut back on these self inflicting wounds, they're pretty tough. Whenever I see a suspicious line, like a 2-6 team favored over a 6-2 team, it raises a little flag. Probably a lot of public will be betting Buffalo, I would think. Public is usually wrong.

While I completely agree with what you are saying here I still think Cleveland is less scary then a team like Philly which has good coaches but injuries.  I think Cleveland has a better chance of continuing to make dumb mistakes and giving us a better chance.   Mayfield seems to be having a tougher time this year but we still have to watch out for Chubb.

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Only thing Cleveland has done consistently is self inflicted wounds. The 2 biggest issues on that team are OL and coaching. Kitchens is in way too far over his head

I agree. But I think this is a bad spot for Buffalo. This is the same way I felt going into the Philthy game.

Just now, Augie said:

Is it too late to hit Brady one more time before the second half? 

Nah.  Just veer off the field and drill him while he's sitting on the bench.  Brady will never expect that, so it will hurt more.

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

While I completely agree with what you are saying here I still think Cleveland is less scary then a team like Philly which has good coaches but injuries.  I think Cleveland has a better chance of continuing to make dumb mistakes and giving us a better chance.   Mayfield seems to be having a tougher time this year but we still have to watch out for Chubb.

We can't let him go full Chubb mode on us.

Just now, NC Book said:

I agree. But I think this is a bad spot for Buffalo. This is the same way I felt going into the Philthy game.

It is a bad spot, but if anything was shown against the Broncos today was that Cleveland looks like it has a run D worse than ours. Singletary is gonna be key in this game, as well as more blitzes

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Nah.  Just veer off the field and drill him while he's sitting on the bench.  Brady will never expect that, so it will hurt more.

Tonya Harding may know a guy with a fake security pass. Worth looking into. Tommy shouldn’t have to whine “why me? Why me?”  It should be obvious enough! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Don't want to see Chubb in your end zone that's for sure.

I'm sure they plan on pounding Chubb all day. Early and often!

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Probably not..  sorry!

NE literally makes me an irrational mess

you said it was a FUN 1st quarter. You didn't write any citations or make any arrests, so I assumed you were on break. Just making a play off your name lol.. sorry, lame joke.