Why not Fire Gase now?

4merper4mer

49 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, having fired their GM at Gase’s behest and so forth, it would make the Jets ownership look kind of dumb

Well, if I was a Jets fan I'd want them to start completely over. Hire a GM first then let the GM hire a new coach. It sucks for Darnold to have to go through that but stop the bleedind ASAP.

15 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Good points.  I suppose Fitz doesn't want to tank for Tua.  Miami has the Redskins, Bengals, and Falcons as competition for worst team.  The only team I see as competition for Tua might be Cincy; I think the Skins believe in Haskins (who wasn't terrible) and Falcons will keep Matt Ryan.  Not sure if the Bengals have their QB of the future.

It should be pointed out that even if the Skins and Falcons don’t want a QB, they might be willing to accept piles of draft picks from better teams that do.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Jets have been a clown show for decades. I think some of These owners are in their own delusional alternate reality.

Won playoff games more recently than we

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It should be pointed out that even if the Skins and Falcons don’t want a QB, they might be willing to accept piles of draft picks from better teams that do.

Excellent point.  Not sure what Miami's plan B is, but I hope it sucks.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Won playoff games more recently than we

Still worse, at least we had the 90s

And what is to come.

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

love how this further ***** up darnolds development too

Actually, that makes me sad.  Although the Jet's disfunction sets us up for more wins, I'd rather see a fun competitive rivalry, not the ruination of Darnold.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I've never seen Chris Johnson.  Is that him?  Is he selling the team?  Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

If that's not him, then this is funny.  Maybe he can jump on the Giants bandwagon. 

Doh!

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Unfortunately for the Bills, the Jets and Dolphins coaches will not be coaching their teams for long.  Both are not NFL head coach material.  The longer they stay around the better for the Bills.

?? — Flores has gameplanned quite well for the last 4-5 games straight. He just doesn’t have the horses right now, but he will if they draft well.  They are well coached, flat out.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Can't blame the players and to a lesser degree the coaches.  They all want to stick around and make the big money while they can.

I’m starting to wonder if that’s true with Gase.  I think he overdid it with the ammonia inhalers to the point of brain damage.   ??