Anyone else getting concerned about our running game?

I respect the body of work of Frank Gore throughout his career, but it's painfully obvious Singletary should be the starter. 

Gore is a one dimensional back at this point in his career, and lacks the elusiveness needed to be an every down back.   He doesn't have the break away speed anymore either. 

Singletary can do it all and makes the defense account for him in multiple ways.   He can create huge mismatches in the passing game, and has the burst and agility to break a huge play at any time. 

The only time Gore should be out there, imo, is to let Devin catch his breath. 

Go Bills! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

Y did we run the ball all game when the skins have a bad pass d ? And why play foster if where not gonna throw im afraid the Daboll might mess up Allen

Wind was a factor, but so was fact that Bills were in control most of the game.  Offense played well. Solid B. Run Defense is still a disaster.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Not as much as I am concerned about our Run D.

They gave up 18 yards rushing after halftime.  Even the last drive before the half Skins were shut down on the ground.  Prior they looked terrible, but seemed they made the correct adjustments. 

Why did it take so long to figure things out, don't know?

8 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I respect the body of work of Frank Gore throughout his career, but it's painfully obvious Singletary should be the starter. 

Gore is a one dimensional back at this point in his career, and lacks the elusiveness needed to be an every down back.   He doesn't have the break away speed anymore either. 

Singletary can do it all and makes the defense account for him in multiple ways.   He can create huge mismatches in the passing game, and has the burst and agility to break a huge play at any time. 

The only time Gore should be out there, imo, is to let Devin catch his breath. 

Go Bills! 

I agree.  Singletary is the only player on our offense who can be considered "dangerous" IMO, including Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Yav said:

No, up until today the Bills have been pass happy. Today with first and Gail they went backwards with ***** play calling and becoming pass happy. 

In the second half with the box stacked the Bills should have done play action, we saw it work on the last TD drive.

Totally and utterly disagree. 

25 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Wait didnt people want the Bills to run it more?

Some did. Not me. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ha I agree. But the "run it more" people are just wrong. We did not lose last week because we passed too much. That was an idiotic argument. We lost last week because we couldn't stop the run. 

Put up more points today than our season average by running the ball. 

Loved that we were committed to the run but I can see why Daboll ignores it, some of his run designs are just putrid. Gore also looked old today. We need to run more RPOs in short yardage. Worked like a charm on Singletary's touchdown. Maybe work in some two back sets.