Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

10 minutes ago, Simstim said:

6-2 and with some real obvious weaknesses.

Good and bad.

But at 6-2 I say more good than bad.

I just can't be optimistic anymore after watching these last 3 games. More issues are coming to light each week. How much longer will McDermott tolerate Dumboll. When will the playcalling stop being stupid. When does Singletary get 90% of the carries. When does the worst punter in the league cost us a game. When do we stop the run? Many have called us posers, pretenders? Right now Daboll is the elephant in the room. He's a 1 man wrecking crew slowing Josh's development. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

A win is a win. I’d prefer a more resounding win, but it’s the NFL. Take the W and move on. We are 6-2 baby! You only get to play the team in front of you! 

I will take it too...but resounding sounds better, I mean once in awhile!

16 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Vincent Taylor and Jordan Phillips as the one techs made a huge difference.  Good adjustment at the half by McD and Frazier.  Star is useless and didn't play in the second half.

I have to wonder if there will be another release this week.

4 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

I'll take 6-2 any day, but this offense really needs to figure things out pretty quickly.

The offense was very good today.  They failed to convert on short yardage a few times, but otherwise they did a nice job.  The drive-killers were handing the ball off to Gore straight up the middle, when that play was simply not working at all.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

And yet, they're winning. Much to your chagrin, sunshine.

You think I'm upset they are winning, wrong.  I always WANT them to win.  I'm just not going to HOPE they win in the face of obvious flaws.  I guess it's lucky they have a cakewalk schedule.

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

You think I'm upset they are winning, wrong.  I always WANT them to win.  I'm just not going to HOPE they win in the face of obvious flaws.  I guess it's lucky they have a cakewalk schedule.

You sure could have fooled me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Vincent Taylor and Jordan Phillips as the one techs made a huge difference.  Good adjustment at the half by McD and Frazier.  Star is useless and didn't play in the second half.

I think I saw Star out there quite a bit.  Oliver did not play the 2nd half.  

• Like (+1) 1

I’m glad the Bills didn’t waste draft picks on deadline trades.  We have way to many holes on this roster to compete against above average teams.  We’re still 1-2 years away from truly competing for the division and a playoff win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Terrible signing of Star. Great pick up of Taylor. Man football is a weird sport. Run defense looked like a huge dumpster fire. great adjustments at halftime. I don't understand how we can go into a shell on offense and defense in the 3rd qtr. where was Beasley in the 2nd half? Gore looked slow today (maybe its the cold). Josh looks the most comfortable when the offense is wide open. playing conservative is NOT a strength of this team. A win is a win. on to CLE. The Bills beat Vegas already with their 6th win. 6-2  looks great. 

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

I will take it too...but resounding sounds better, I mean once in awhile!

The point differential was fine, it was the Peterson runs that bothered me the most. YIKES! Did Star play less in the second half? How did they tighten that up. I’m an “emotional viewer”.  ?

I am stoked that they are 6-2 and the playoffs are within reach but the poor run defense and the lack of takeaways vs these bad teams are very concerning.  Offense wise Singletary looked the best he has been in a Bills uniform and Allen has reduced the bad throws leading to INTs but yet another fumble and 2 more misses on deep throws again just keep you guessing on this guy.  They should have really thumped the Redskins , they are a bad team.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1