Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh has gone 98, 112, 82, 110 in passer rating and no picks in 3 straight games, only 1 in 4 games. His performance is flying under the radar a bit today!

7 tds one Int since Tennessee. Not including rushing td. I’m Ok with that. I want him to  Just continue to grow in all areas. He does need help and you can see that today with some drops that could have been catches.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

I'll take 6-2 any day, but this offense really needs to figure things out pretty quickly.

That's been said all season, they haven't really figured anything out...  It's players or coaches, have to look at the coaches first.

Edited by Seven-N-Nine
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

That was a great run - the vision to see the middle closing then immediate decision to bounce outside, and the quickness to make it look easy.

Not trying to be negative, but is there any doubt Gore would have taken that exact same handoff and plowed (yet again) into the line for no gain?

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, good run D adjustments in the second half. But it would be nice if our offense could put up points and force teams to become one dimensional earlier in the game. I’m beginning to think Daboll is a liability. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

7 tds one Int since Tennessee. Not including rushing td. I’m Ok with that. I want him to  Just continue to grow in all areas. He does need help and you can see that today with some drops that could have been catches.

Yes it is flying under the radar how comfortable he looks throwing the ball.

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The good : more Singletary 

no turnovers 

Late TD to seal it 

the bad : Run D in first half

Short yardage running game

Bojo still shaky 

The ugly : another typical Bills win 

Bojo was okay. 

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

A win is a win. I’d prefer a more resounding win, but it’s the NFL. Take the W and move on. We are 6-2 baby! You only get to play the team in front of you! 

24-9 is more convincing than our other wins.  We are trending in the right direction.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

6-2 for first time in forever.  I'm happy. 

Go 4-4 from here and we are guaranteed of playoffs. 

Not true. Depends who the losses are against. 10-6 may not do it (though it probably will). In your scenario the four wins would need to be Denver, Browns, Pittsburgh, and either Jets or Dolphins. Beating Dallas and still losing 4 AFC games may not cut it.

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Depends when they blew the whistle. I posted at the time it makes no sense NOT to challenge there. They had the lead and timeouts would not be an issue. A first down there and the game is probably over. 

Similarly no reason not to challenge the John Brown drop when Norman hit him early. Personally I thought it was a good non call and the contact did not cause the drop. That said, there is no downside to a challenge there either.

Poor coaching by McD.

Agreed,  no reason not to  challenge it there.  And really hard to say being tackled out of the air, early,  didn't cause the incompletion.