Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Terry Bradshaw is, and always was, a hayseed. 

Never was the brightest guy.  

I saw the post game when they were discussing Philly, which rolled into discussing Buffalo.

Terry does not like Buffalo, at all.  Big NE fan, gushes over Brady.

Howie is fair and gave the Bills their due.

Buffalo will need to win out the next several weeks, which includes CLE, DAL, BALT, and DEN, to make the national media believe.  Philly game exposed our weaknesses in all three phases, and the national media took notice.

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

Do they beat a team that ends the season above 500? If so, who?

Let's see YOUR prediction for their record, Snark.

I have no idea what the final records for the opponent will be. But it's all relative. For this season, yes I consider them to be a Top 10 team.

Edited by 32ABBA

44 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

Foster down the left side.  But again, for a 2nd game in a row Foster showed that he can get open deep.  I think a big play or two will come soon.

I don’t know what you were watching, but any half-decent receiver makes the adjustment inside and gets that catch. Robert Foster is just not a good receiver. On a clear day with no wind, you can expect the throw on target. Last week and again today, you need the receiver to make adjustments and Foster just cannot get it done. Brown got it done today. Foster is where he belongs... on ST and sitting.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

They tried a tight end screen pass to him in the first half. As far as I can remember, that was his only target. Oh, and it didn’t work

I saw a screen attempt where the Redskins were all over it and Allen threw down into the ankles.

We did have one screen to Singletary to the right with a bit of weakside misdirection where no one from the Skin's defense seemed to expect it. Our chubby guys were thumping downfield looking for anyone to block and basically just in Singletary's way.

5 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Because he is NOT right.  A bad team would not be 6-2, no matter the schedule. It’s just Bradshaw being bombastic.  He is a bore and it’s time he retire.  

He said they've beaten no one.   A 9-41 combined record by the teams they've beaten is about as bad as it gets.

The message is correct, even if you don't like the messenger...

Edited by Lurker

4 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

You said they are very good. A very good team would beat another team with a winning record, right? I’m looking at the schedule, who are they going to beat? 

I have no idea. Do you have any ideas? 

I suppose I'm just expected to fend off your attacks, while you don't have to stand by anything?

What do YOU think their record will be?

Edited by 32ABBA

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I saw the post game when they were discussing Philly, which rolled into discussing Buffalo.

Terry does not like Buffalo, at all.  Big NE fan, gushes over Brady.

Howie is fair and gave the Bills their due.

Buffalo will need to win out the next several weeks, which includes CLE, DAL, BALT, and DEN, to make the national media believe.  Philly game exposed our weaknesses in all three phases, and the national media took notice.

We are not going to sweep the next four.  We are a team on the rise but we are not  a top contender yet.  We are not a BAD team like Bradshaw the idiot said, but we are a middle tier team that is trending up.  

The National Media will not get on board until we produce a juggernaut team like the SB teams.  It’s just not a story they care to tell so let’s wait and see.  

Right now now I think we can be a 10 win team and yes, with a fortunate schedule.  Them’s the breaks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 32ABBA said:

have no idea. Do you have any ideas? 

I supposed I'm just expected to fend off your attacks, while you don't stand by anything?

What do YOU think their record will be?

If they were a very good team you’d be able

to pick out a game that they win against a legit team. Just cut it out. They are average at best and benefiting from an all time cake walk schedule. It’s fun to win but we can also be honest and realize the flaws. 

Thought Allen played well today.

The OLine stunk and Daboll called plays like he was working in the 1991 Redskins offensive line. How many times are you going to run up the middle on whatever-and-short when time after time the OLine has proven that they cannot get push?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

He said they've beaten no one.   A 9-41 combined record by the teams they've beaten is about as bad as it gets.

The message is correct, even if you don't like the messenger...

The message is not correct, the issue I have is categorizing them as a “Bad Team”.    That is nonsense spewed from the king of nonsense.   

Regardless of all the  negative verbiage, we WON THE GAME, and we are 6-2. We keep this up and we make the playoffs twice in three years, when the last time we could say that?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If they were a very good team you’d be able

to pick out a game that they win against a legit team. Just cut it out. They are average at best and benefiting from an all time cake walk schedule. It’s fun to win but we can also be honest and realize the flaws. 

Thought so, you are afraid to stand behind any predictions, but merely level attacks me instead.

Go away. Until you make some statements to back up, expecting me to predict the future, evaluate the whole league, etc. just go away.

Just now, 32ABBA said:

Thought so, you are afraid to stand behind any predictions, but merely level attacks me instead.

Go away. Until you make some statements to back up, expecting me to predict the future, evaluate the whole league, etc. just go away.

Nonsense. They can win 10 games without beating a team above 500 and that’s where you choose to hang your hat. I didn’t state they were very good. I said unless Allen takes a major step forward they won’t beat a contender. That remains true. You can add Brian Daboll to that formula. 

This is not a very good team, like it or not.

Nonsense. They can win 10 games without beating a team above 500 and that’s where you choose to hang your hat. I didn’t state they were very good. I said unless Allen takes a major step forward they won’t beat a contender. That remains true. You can add Brian Daboll to that formula. 

This is not a very good team, like it or not.

You are too much of a kitty to actually make any predictions. As it stands, I'm a sitting target for your attacks, while you just snipe.

I ain't playing that game.