Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

I think the Bills are playing a bit on their heels right now. But they are still winning.

I believe they will get back on track....and continue winning. I felt like the defense was regaining confidence in the 2nd half of this game.

Edited by 32ABBA

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Knox seemed to have found his hands again, but thought we would hear Kroft's name a bit more.

Thought Daboll was all about creative plays that use his tight ends, although the way that right side of the line has been holding up in pass pro and considering how Lee Smith is a penalty machine, he may have been keeping Kroft in there to help out all game.

Would have to go back and look, but did not remember hearing his name called once. If he was in blocking, that is not a bad thing.

They tried a tight end screen pass to him in the first half. As far as I can remember, that was his only target. Oh, and it didn’t work

14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

VERY happy to be 6-2, no matter how we got there.

But I made this earlier for the gameday thread, and I'm going to re-post it...

kfxHcYG.jpg

This team's softness and lack of killer instinct really worries me. And that starts at the top.

Ha!!

31 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not a lot of passing in general lately. I don't like it.

I do like it

Setting up the rest of the season.

The Bills need to be able impose their will in the run game.

as you saw them struggle to run into endzone on 4 downs.
This is what they should be working on with the O line.

Today really tested them and all game long.

They could have beat up the Redskins secondary easily i feel. but chose to work on run game.
The McKenzie motion stuff is driving me nuts, even if it works  once in awhile,

but Daboll is clearly setting up teams to defend just that, and the Allen runs. which also drive me nuts. Today was another fine example as to why he should nut run into traffic ever. put the ball on the field again. Is that 9 fumbles??

42 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Beasley has scored 3 straight TD's in 3 games... I would say that is hooking up.

So he has 9 TDs total the last three weeks?  Is that a record?

Edited by mannc

12 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I think the Bills are playing a bit on their heels right now. But they are still winning.

I believe they will get back on track....and continue winning. I felt like the defense was regaining confidence in the 2nd half of this game.

Do you still think they are a very good team?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Terry Bradshaw on Fox Postgame: “Buffalo is a bad football team” 

One of the other guys (Howie?): “Buffalo came this close to beating NE”

Terry Bradshaw is, and always was, a hayseed. 

Never was the brightest guy.