Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

58 minutes ago, Dan said:

6-2 for the first time in 27 years... yet I read this thread and you'd think the Bills were one of the worst teams in the league?   Why do so many people expect complete perfection in every play, every pass? Or blow outs in every game?

It would be nice if more people could just enjoy a good season after so many bad ones, and stop trying to set the stage to say I told you so when we don't win the Super Bowl. 

Amen  brother been saying the same thing, its really pathetic all the whining going on. The packers and patriots must be worse than us with the way they played today.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep. It's ridiculous. It's going to hurt them eventually. 3 years in, does this ***** ever change with him? I think not.

Would you prefer an offensive wunderkind like say, Adam Gase? The Bills are winning, but leave it up to some in our fan base to complain about style points along the way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

They don't beat bad teams convincingly, and they don't beat good teams at all.

You're quite the crusader.  What was your username before you got banned and came back under this name?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

From NFL.com, sounds about right...

Redskins lost by 5 (Eagles), 10 (Cowboys), 16 (Bears), 21 (Giants), 26 (Isis), 9 (49ers), and 10 (Vikings).

We beat them by 15.  This team isn't as historically bad as the national media seems to be pushing.  Any double digit win against an NFL team is a quality win and this negativity about our schedule is starting to bother me.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

We talking bout the pats or the Seahawks ? 

You could, but in the eyes of the national media, you don't think they view those teams differently, as in given the benefit of the doubt?  Bills needed to beat the Pats like the Ravens just did if they wanted national respect.

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

You could, but in the eyes of the national media, you don't think they view those teams differently, as in given the benefit of the doubt?  Bills needed to beat the Pats like the Ravens just did if they wanted national respect.

Does the “national media” have power to grant us extra wins ? 

No one cares, the media is fake news ?