Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

What’s going on with Allen and Beasley?  Other than the TD did he catch a pass today?  They got off to a good start but lately haven’t hooked up much.  

He had one for about 7 yards just short of a first. Don’t remember any others 

Just now, BmarvB said:

10-6 would win the division if it weren't for the Patriots

It’s always a disadvantage being in the AFCE , at least until post Brady. Can’t get here soon enough. 

1 minute ago, 32ABBA said:

Maybe, but they called plenty on the Redskins.

Yep, not a lot of ticky tack calls by that crew. It was definitely good to watch for a change. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean... I get both sides. But 6-2 is tough to achieve no matter who you play, these teams all have talent. “Good” teams do lose to “bad” teams sometimes. The margin of error just isn’t that big in the nfl. Blowouts aren’t the norm.  We haven’t lost to any bad teams so far. And both losses are to the last two SB champs. I can live with this at this moment. 

Also, are offense looks like it is starting to come together.  The offense should continue to improve as gain more experience together.

5 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Beasley has scored 3 straight TD's in 3 games... I would say that is hooking up.

I liked the way he reacted after the TD.  It seemed he hesitated to do his little celebration then he looked up and bounded into the stands to “Feel the Love”.  He seemed like he was happy soaking it in.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We haven’t lost to any bad teams so far. And both losses are to the last two SB champs.

I hadn't thought about it that way before. That's a very "glass 6/8ths full" take on the season.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Turk71 said:

I wish the Bills could play this schedule every year. I don't think they have ever had one this easy.

Meh, playing a really weak schedule kind of stinks IMO. You want to see them compete against the best.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I liked the way he reacted after the TD.  It seemed he hesitated to do his little celebration then he looked up and bounded into the stands to “Feel the Love”.  He seemed like he was happy soaking it in.

I was afraid they wouldn’t give him back! 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They did, but some of that seemed like Tony Corrente and crew letting them play. Definitely saw a few things on replays that other ( over officious lol) crews would have called on BUF. 

The refs this game kept a low profile - refreshingly enjoyable; although I did think that Brown was completely mugged on that non-call DPI

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Look at the kid :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

The refs this game kept a low profile - refreshingly enjoyable; although I did think that Brown was completely mugged on that non-call DPI

Yeah he wrapped up his legs before the ball was there. Coulda had a helmet to helmet call on the incomplete slant in EZ.