Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

Got a win.  The run defense was good in the second half.  Got four good running backs in the next five games.  Better come up with changes.  This weakness will keep them out of the play offs.  

• Like (+1) 1

question: when Knox caught the ball on 3rd down he landed on top of the defender, after he reached was he still short of a 1st down?  this happened on the drive that ended in turn over on downs.

• Like (+1) 2

Ugly game. Too many lazy mental errors by the coaches and players. Still fought hard enough to win. 

Levi and Star are huge liabilities. 

Josh continues to improve, despite the unforced errors. 

Bills Win and that’s all that matters. 

Edited by Chill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beach said:

question: when Knox caught the ball on 3rd down he landed on top of the defender, after he reached was he still short of a 1st down?  this happened on the drive that ended in turn over on downs.

His arm was down before he reached.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

A win is a win but that was the worst defensive performance I’ve ever seen that resulted in fewer than 9 points.

As said above, a win is a win though, I’ll take it. 6-2!

if not for a BOJO middle school punt the D completely shut them down the second half.

• Like (+1) 1

...Cliff Notes Assessments...Virgil is the "master of detailed assessment" PERIOD.....Singeltary FINALLY gets some much needed work and delivered....what took so long?....and "Frank The Tank" was his usual contributor....Josh was efficient and mistake free......160 yds passing?...so what?......run "D" is advancing as a MAJOR concern.......what say you Leslie?.......this cannot KEEP happenin'...............

McKenzie is a difference maker. Foster can be as well if josh can stop under throwing him. He over throws everyone buy Foster. 
keep Foster active every week. 

Love the commitment to the run. That’s the kind of team I want to see. Commit to the run. Even tho it was predictable. 

Offensive line play was not very good today. 

Run defense is still a concern. Several times players where in position just didn’t make the play. 

Just now, Beach said:

It looked like the reach got him there. The spot by the refs didn't.

It looked worth a challenge, albeit that it probably would have gone against us, as I think I recall hearing the whistle blowing the play dead (though I could be wrong about that).

The good : more Singletary 

no turnovers 

Late TD to seal it 

the bad : Run D in first half

Short yardage running game

Bojo still shaky 

The ugly : another typical Bills win 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beach said:

I think it was a 1st, but marked poorly due to an early whistle. I saw that, too. Plus, the PI and Offside on the same play not being called.