On Pooches And Paunches

Coach Tuesday

1) I know there aren’t 32 people in the world who can play quarterback in the NFL in a competent manner - there are probably about 20.  But there must be more than 32 people, and probably close to hundreds, who can punt the ball competently.  Why won’t we just go get one?  Why is Bojo allowed to shank 1-2 kicks per game?  Can we please find a g- d- punter?

2)  I may be wrong about this, I just report what I see.  And what I thought I saw, pretty clearly, were two vertical slits cut into Rob Ryan’s sweatshirt so that he could fit himself into it.  Can anyone else verify this?  It’s pretty much the most important thing in my life at this particular minute.  Thanks in advance.

Go Bills - nice to be 6-2.  Some tough games coming up, keep the momentum going.  And find a freaking punter, please.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

To be fair the redskins punter came into the game as one of the best this year and shanked one badly too. Something was up with the wind for sure. Not defending Bojo too much I agree I’m sure he can be upgraded. The last punt into the wind was quite good 

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

To be fair the redskins punter came into the game as one of the best this year and shanked one badly too. Something was up with the wind for sure. Not defending Bojo too much I agree I’m sure he can be upgraded. The last punt into the wind was quite good 

which one did he shank?

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to We need a Punter and Rob Ryan’s stomach
54 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Bojangles one shank per game has been fairly consistent besides that he's usually average though was actual decent last week maybe.

You want to know another thing that's been fairly consistent? He's been ranked last all year in net punting. There were plenty of better punters to sign after the 53 cut day. McD choose to ignore upgrading BOZO. Big mistake. But the good news is in the tradition of Peterman,  Zay & Peko....Sean will eventually figure it out. 

• Haha (+1) 1