Bills 24, Redskins 9 Game Balls

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Fact: He did not bench Star, he was in rotation.

Murphy was making significant impact until he got hurt.

Yes, Star was in rotation during the first half, I saw plenty of him and AP's running stats proved he was in there - 8 for 99.  I didn't see him in the second half, though saw plenty of Phillips and Taylor; AP's stats in the second half was 10 for 9...huge difference.  If Star had significant playing time in the second half, AP would have had much more than 9 yards in the second half.

Murphy had one sack in the first half.  He did nothing after that (as usual), and he was in rotation in the second half.  He was out briefly in the second quarter, I believe.

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

The NFL schedule makers for scheduling the Bills to play so many bad teams.

Schedule is a preset formula with opponents mostly known years in advance. The Bills have had their share of schedules where it went the other way. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mango said:

I think Allen had a good “game manager” day. 1 TD. 140 yards. Meh. Not game ball worthy. I’d grade a C. Didn’t do anything to win the game. Didn’t do anything to lose it. 

Singletary and Phillips are easily my 1 and 2. I questioned Singletary’s overall ability this week because he’s had 20 touches. Kid balled today! 

Its officially time to make him the featured back and give him 85% of the touches. Gore looked old today. It's officially time to make Star a backup over Taylor. And finally its officially time to replace Bozo.

3 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Honorable Mention: I'd include Vincent Taylor.  His play benched Star and made a huge difference in stopping the run.  AP was not a factor in the second half.  Had the adjustment not been made by McD and Frazier, AP gets 200 yards.

I posted in another thread, but Taylor had almost as many solo tackles in this one game (3) as Star does on the entire season (4). His one TFL is also 0.5 more than Star has on the year.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I posted in another thread, but Taylor had almost as many solo tackles in this one game (3) as Star does on the entire season (4). His one TFL is also 0.5 more than Star has on the year.

Not saying much for Star.  Hope the duo of Taylor and Phillips is the answer to the run D problems.  Let's see what next week brings...definitely a winnable game.

4 hours ago, H2o said:

No one sees this coming in May when the schedule comes out. The chips just fell this way for us. 

It is extremely stupid to continue to point at the schedule. The NFL has the schedule structured a certain way in that the schedules are determined by which divisions play each other. There are only two games chosen based on prior year performance. People talk about it like the NFL is handpicking a bad team for us to play each week.

1 hour ago, Luka said:

It is extremely stupid to continue to point at the schedule. The NFL has the schedule structured a certain way in that the schedules are determined by which divisions play each other. There are only two games chosen based on prior year performance. People talk about it like the NFL is handpicking a bad team for us to play each week.

5660c192da6da.jpeg

3 hours ago, Luka said:

You can only play the teams that the NFL puts in front of you

What ppl just seem to forget....this is the same bills team that would find ways to LOSE today instead of win.

The bills have now figured out how to win the games they should

it is coming along......ppl are just impatient.    Our offense has 10 NEW STARTERS......playing a 2nd year QB (who is improving) and we are finding ways to win games instead of lose them.

Stay thirsty my friends