Definitely need better guards next year...

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

All true Vince, but I think they're going to have to rethink that D. A good coach is going to have to use the best players he a d form the scheme around them. I just don't think Tremaine is going to cut it as an MLB.

it is a concern.
but lets watch the rest of the season. he started out pretty hot.

saw him stack and shed today. Move off the blocker into the correct lane But i was not watching him closely.

i have always been a 3-4 hybrid type and like to see a downhill LB of the snap once in awhile

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

:lol: no joke, Beane screwed the pooch on reducing his salary. Guarantee if they didn't do that he would still be here and not flipped out.

So Richie Roid who threatened his own family and random people in public gyms would have been fine if we had given him more money and kept him here?? The guy needs some serious psych evaluation and he was terrible the last year he was here. He had more penalties for holding than Lee Smith has this year !! I am glad they let him go. 

25 minutes ago, Locomark said:

So Richie Roid who threatened his own family and random people in public gyms would have been fine if we had given him more money and kept him here?? The guy needs some serious psych evaluation and he was terrible the last year he was here. He had more penalties for holding than Lee Smith has this year !! I am glad they let him go. 

None of that would have happened if we didn't cut his contract

Just now, freddyjj said:

Feliciano Ford and Spain are mean dudes too

Feliciano is but not impressed with Spain.

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Richie Incognito would kill for his old job

It's a shame they couldn't find a way to work with him, keep him off the drugs/alcohol, and keep him productive.

He'd be, by far, the best guy on the OL if he was still here.

The interior run blocking has really only improved marginally, which is saying something. Morse is not a mauler. Spain is actually better in pass pro. Feliciano is a nice player, but that's not enough. I do envision Ford kicking inside for Spain, which would help some.

That's the kind of game where you'd like to see the OL opening lanes dominating the DL in the second half. Didn't see that...at all.