First Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

Just now, HappyDays said:

Jesus Daboll. That should not have taken 4 tries. Why do we sneak it on a yard and a half but wait until 4th down to sneak it from the goal line?

Settle down Beavis.

The other team is trying hard too.  They punched it in and lead by two TDs.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Time to air it out.. at this pace josh ain’t going to reach 300 again .. what do ya think.. ?

We can’t afford to keep scoring all these points without getting more yards in the air! They may even take away our comp picks for this! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TroutDog said:

All the negativity here were up 17-3. 

Analysis is not negativity. It's not being a homer. Run defense looks awful. Execution in red zone last trip was terrible. Otherwise I like the play calling, the use of Singletary and special teams look solid so far. 

Now lets get a turnover and blow this open

Just now, TroutDog said:

All the negativity here were up 17-3. 

I can't speak for everyone else, but I have a short fuse with Daboll's play calling after last week and it was lit after that stalled drive at the 2 yard line.

Not negative, just want Daboll to keep it balanced and let this team get into a rhythm - they could be so explosive if he would lean on the run game that this team can really execute well. It will free up the receivers, and slow down the rush to help Allen.