If Bills offense lays an egg today

5 minutes ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

The offense will be fine today......

I don't think you understand how this whole discussion board thing works. IF the offense DOES lay an egg today, then what?

Edited by Olympus

1 minute ago, Olympus said:

I don't think you understand how this whole discussion board thing works. IF the offense DOES lay an egg today, then what?

We'll have several threads over the course of the subsequent week about Josh Allen's viability as a franchise QB.  At least 5 of them will need to be shut down by the moderators are repetitive dribble.  We'll also hype the next game against the Browns where personally has to do hand-to-hand combat with Baker Mayfield to Wrestlemania levels...

1 minute ago, Olympus said:

This is coming from someone that just posted on here for the first time. I'm stating my opinion, I think the Bills offense will be great today and if they are not then life goes on. Football is just entertainment. There a lot more important things in life. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

This is coming from someone that just posted on here for the first time. I'm stating my opinion, I think the Bills offense will be great today and if they are not then life goes on. Football is just entertainment. There a lot more important things in life. 

If you are wrong then you must die

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

I full heartedly agree with your assessment. I think Dabol gets a bad rap from fans who don't know the design of the play and only see the execution. We have 9 out of 11 new offensive players, and we're just getting to the mid-way point of the season. An overreaction about our OC is nothing more than that currently; an overreaction. This is the same OC we're talking about getting head coaching interviews this offseason.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Olympus said:

I full heartedly agree with your assessment. I think Dabol gets a bad rap from fans who don't know the design of the play and only see the execution. We have 9 out of 11 new offensive players, and we're just getting to the mid-way point of the season. An overreaction about our OC is nothing more than that currently; an overreaction. This is the same OC we're talking about getting head coaching interviews this offseason.

Yeah I agree 100%!

15 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The most likely move would be to Matt Barkley BEFORE you fire an OC

People around here don't like such talk so I apologize in advance

Better to your flak helmet on.

• Haha (+1) 1