Very grisly incident in Sens Bruins game

stuvian

Looking at the clips on twitter, I'm thinking he must have a concussion history.  He was out before he hit the ice.  Didn't even brace his fall at all...............But, when I see the replay I don't see his head getting hit on the hit.  

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Backes was REALLY upset. I think he heard his head hit. What’s the word on Sabourin? 

apparently he regained consciousness. He moved his legs while on the stretcher so it sounds like we can rule out paralysis

Edited by stuvian

20 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

When I saw the thread title, thoughts went to Malarchuk

Haven't seen what happened, don't really want to.

Prayers.

That's what I thought.  The only two times I'm aware of that happening in NHL games were Sabres games.  

Boston fans are some of the classiest you will find anywhere.

The moment that happened the building turned SILENT.  That's because folks were concerned.  

Camera shows women crying in the stands...Boston fans are among the best.

Last night there was a long like 9 minute clip from NESN showing the entire incident on Youtube.

I can't find it now.  This is the Ottawa feed.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The moment that happened the building turned SILENT.  That's because folks were concerned.  

Last night there was a long like 9 minute clip from NESN showing the entire incident on Youtube.

Any of that would happen in any decent city including buffalo

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Really????  Or, you can say the worst fans? Get a grip.  But... I guess it was a lady. She'd make a terrible first responder... Heck, even a  terrible bystander.  I get my head knocked off, I don't want people crying.  Really gives the wounded some confidence to carry on!  I'd ask myself: "Why is she crying?  Am I really in that bad of shape."

One time, lie to me... Keep a stiff upper lip my dear lady.  It wasn't your head.  If she is anywhere close to (thank God she is in the stands) victim, no we have another emotional wreck on our hands. /smh

Jeesh...  But keep it real people.  It sells.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Really????  Or, you can say the worst fans? Get a grip.  But... I guess it was a lady. She'd make a terrible first responder... Heck, even a  terrible bystander.  I get my head knocked off, I don't want people crying.  Really gives the wounded some confidence to carry on!  I'd ask myself: "Why is she crying?  Am I really in that bad of shape."

One time, lie to me... Keep a stiff upper lip my dear lady.  It wasn't your head.  If she is anywhere close to (thank God she is in the stands) victim, no we have another emotional wreck on our hands. /smh

Jeesh...  But keep it real people.  It sells.

I was reading this on my phone and had scrolled past who the poster was............As I was reading it, I'm thinking this is pretty bizarre stuff.............I got to the end of it, and it dawned on me, this has to be the work of EII................I scrolled up and sure enough! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bbb said:

I was reading this on my phone and had scrolled past who the poster was............As I was reading it, I'm thinking this is pretty bizarre stuff.............I got to the end of it, and it dawned on me, this has to be the work of EII................I scrolled up and sure enough! 

Yeah... Crying will really help.

Keep it real.  What are you a chick?

That's why Boston fans are special? 

They  cry during crisis?  Sure I am NOT saying laugh... But get a grip. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... Crying will really help.

Keep it real.  What are you a chick?

That's why Boston fans are special? 

They  cry during crisis?  Sure I am NOT saying laugh... But get a grip. 

I don't get it.  Sometimes you admit that you're crazy and sometimes you seem to deny it.................It's just bizarre stuff, and I knew it was you before scrolling back up to see who the poster was.  

If you think somebody crying in the crowd has any effect on the guy on the ice.......Oh, never mind.  What am I even arguing. 

8 hours ago, bbb said:

I don't get it.  Sometimes you admit that you're crazy and sometimes you seem to deny it.................It's just bizarre stuff, and I knew it was you before scrolling back up to see who the poster was.  

If you think somebody crying in the crowd has any effect on the guy on the ice.......Oh, never mind.  What am I even arguing. 

Wooo... Get a grip, if you think some chick balling her eyes is indicative of how classy Boston fans are, fine. I don't.

Anyway...

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself;
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

~Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself" 

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Riddler's gonna Riddler.

No.  You've just gone simple, as usual. Save the waterworks for the pros Ace. ? Get a grip.