The Second Coming of Bill Belicheat: His son Steve calling the defensive plays

StHustle

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love nepotism!!! Coaches grind for decades and this dude just happen to be born to that weirdo and gets his life completely handed to him.  So awesome. 

Does he also french kiss his son the way Brady does? He definitely has a thing for stuffing his tongue down Bradys' throat as well...

I feel like they are just gonna take Belicheats brain and transplant it in his sons noggin so we have to deal with him for 50 more years

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He has so much cheating to do if he wants to out due his father someday. I see him being more tech savvy with his cheating. We will see drones and maybe a Patriots spy satellite launched.

Not so sure about that. Spy cameras, jamming the opponents QB radio, and bugging the opposing team's locker room is pretty high tech.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love nepotism!!! Coaches grind for decades and this dude just happen to be born to that weirdo and gets his life completely handed to him.  So awesome. 

I presume the mountain of evidence demonstrating Kyle Shanahan’s competence (not to mention Wade Phillips) has changed your opinion at least a little? I get the nepotism charge, but another way to look at it as a family trade, like artisans of old. Sons are raised in the business and don’t have much of a choice other than to eat, drink, and breathe it. If they like it and are bright, there’s a greater chance of them developing expertise than most others. Plus BB is extraordinarily smart, and perhaps the son is too.

Edited by dave mcbride

23 hours ago, StHustle said:

And has been for weeks now. With their record producing results his confidence must be through the roof. I'm sure he'll be the Pats next head coach when his pops retires so we are looking at another 40+ more years of a Belichick on the Pats sideline. If his recent success means anything, he may be even more dominant than his dad ?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bill-belichicks-son-steve-has-reportedly-been-calling-plays-for-patriots-defense-for-weeks/

If that happens one person who'll be rather made is McDaniel's.  Thought I recall 2 seasons back he was thinking of leaving and was unofficially promised the crown next when BB leaves in exchange for him staying.  Things can change, but sure will create a fire in McDaniel's every time he faces him to win and run up the score doing it if little Billy is given the job instead.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, Bubba Gump said:

Not worried about this dope at all. Let's see what happens this week when he has to call plays against a good offense with a mobile QB. 

I knew he was way overblown. Bill will prolly send him home at halftime. 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:15 PM, Mister Defense said:

Yikes. You really believe that the Patriots' success is based on this?  Or just flaming out?

It's sarcasm, hence the lol. I love how people get so worked up about this. Not talking about you obviously.

I don't think I've ever seen Steve Belicheat get that much TV face time. I ALMOST feel bad for him, as his D was thoroughly roughed up by the Ravens in his "coming out party".

Being Belicheat's son is a double edged sword. I think it is very unlikely this "kid" would be in a position like this otherwise. OTOH, being the son of the GOAT has to have some drawbacks. Kind of like being Jesus's son, or brother. You'll never live up to the comparison.