3-1 over the next four games

26 minutes ago, Big C said:

They have been shooting themselves in the foot, but Chubb was busting huge runs against NE and we need to have an answer for that or we will lose that game.

Yeah, EVERY week the Bills have to stop running backs.

Suddenly everyone thinks the Bills are a crap team, and that any team can run through them.

Of course the Bills could lose, any team can lose, that's why they play the games.

Why is it that the Browns "have been shooting themselves in the foot" for 5 games, but the Bills are complete *****, and won 5 of 7 games by playing better than who they really are?

In my opinion, the Bills have been "shooting themselves in the foot" plenty but still managed to win 5 games.

It's also my opinion that the Bills are a very good team, but not at the level where they can string together 4 or 5 wins without a loss....not many teams are. 

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This is becoming a major concern. “ futurist” contention about run the ball and make Allen beat you with his arm is what very team has tried since the opener vs Jets. Their mantra was “ make Allen be a QB” blah blah blah. The Bills would do well to hone their running game and actually commit to it, which Daboll hasn’t done. The Eagles game was his low point this year to date. He needs to find some purpose and rhythm to his game plan, and soon. 

More sarcasm coming,

It’s almost like us armchair OCs thing that a strong and consistent rushing attack would be beneficial to a young QB .

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Suddenly everyone thinks the Bills are a crap team, and that any team can run through them.

Of course the Bills could lose, any team can lose, that's why they play the games.

Why is it that the Browns "have been shooting themselves in the foot" for 5 games, but the Bills are complete *****, and won 5 of 7 games by playing better than who they really are?

In my opinion, the Bills have been "shooting themselves in the foot" plenty but still managed to win 5 games.

It's also my opinion that the Bills are a very good team, but not at the level where they can string together 4 or 5 wins without a loss....not many teams are. 

The Bills aren’t very good but there are more bad teams now than I can remember. They blow out WAshington then lose to the Browns. 

15 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

The Bills haven't dominated any team they've played yet - and they've played some bad teams - but the Browns dominated the Ravens in Baltimore and four of their loses happened against the Rams, Seahawks, 49ers and Patriots. It isn't unreasonable to think they are a better team than their record suggests. And sure, it's possible that we can improve as well; I expect McD to make it happen.

I just think that one is going to be a tough game. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Big C said:

No way we lose to the Broncos with their current QB situation.

We need to see how the young guy plays first. Maybe he is another Minshew or Kyle Allen? Flacco was playing like he had no pulse out there and Broncos have been in pretty much every game this year. Could easily have two more wins on their resume. The fact that we play them at home whereas the Browns are on the road I would the Browns slightly as the team we will lose to over the next four.

4 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I see them winning 2 more games. They will beat a team they are not supposed to like the Cowboys or Ravens and then the last game of the season against the Jets in a meaningless game just to make the draft pick worse.

My head would explode.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I won't allow myself to think the Bills will go 2-2 over the next four and 4-4 over their last 8 games in total. I also have to be realistic and figure they lose one of these four upcoming games. This is the Bills after all.  

Last week was such a huge let down partly because we failed to get over that 5-1 hurdle that we tripped up on in 2008. But the 2019 Bills still have a chance to achieve a record through 8 games that we have not reached since our last Super Bowl season of 1993, by beating the Redskins this week and reaching 6-2. It hasn't been a murderers row of opponents to say the least but hey, you can only play the teams on your schedule and I'll gladly take a start to the season we haven't seen since 1993.

So my question is who do we lose to over the next four? Just give me one team.

I'll say Cleveland on the road.

Are you related to Sammy Watkins feet?

49 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I see them winning 2 more games. They will beat a team they are not supposed to like the Cowboys or Ravens and then the last game of the season against the Jets in a meaningless game just to make the draft pick worse.

Utterly and completely asinine.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

yep I have Cleveland on the road as a loss also.  That’ll be Baker’s Super Bowl.

If we are going to lose this game it won’t be because of Baker , I’m more worried about them running the ball down our throats 

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

We need to see how the young guy plays first. Maybe he is another Minshew or Kyle Allen? Flacco was playing like he had no pulse out there and Broncos have been in pretty much every game this year. Could easily have two more wins on their resume. The fact that we play them at home whereas the Browns are on the road I would the Browns slightly as the team we will lose to over the next four.

My head would explode.

The Broncos lost 3 close games and could easily be 5-2 right now , 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Do you? I feel he is further away than I thought after 3 games. Hopefully though he can get on a roll somewhere. 

I think this is going to be the week. I hope I’m right. If he doesn’t play well this week it will be concerning. I think our defence is going to put the offence in a lot of advantageous positions this week.