Super Bowl - what if 49er's and Pats* both make it...

Just Jack

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:40 AM, GunnerBill said:

And what if SF are inside 4 minutes in FG range with a chance to go up two scores and Kyle Shanahan has a total brain freeze and calls pass plays that result in sacks that knock them out of FG range only to see Brady march the Patriots down the field to tie the game as time expires? I mean that would be pretty wild....... 

No. I am not over it. 

Not sure if that was the worst, or the Seattle debacle.

1 minute ago, par73 said:

Not sure if that was the worst, or the Seattle debacle.

I think the Patriots baited Seattle into their error. It was 75% Seattle and 25% New England coaching. Atlanta could just have knelt on the ball 3 times and kicked the FG and the game was over. That one was all them. 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

Lol no. Jackson may not crack 125 yards passing.

This aged well?

On 11/3/2019 at 4:34 AM, GunnerBill said:

I think the Patriots baited Seattle into their error. It was 75% Seattle and 25% New England coaching. Atlanta could just have knelt on the ball 3 times and kicked the FG and the game was over. That one was all them. 

Except you are forgetting how the referees handed it to them. They ignored a facemask penalty on the patriots and only awarded the penalty against Atlanta for holding, this forced Atlanta into passing where on the next play they got sacked and took them out of field-goal range. The typical stuff that gets forgotten On how  New England weaseled their way into winning so many Super Bowls.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

163 yards.

If that was Josh Allen, people around here would be excoriating him for not hitting 300.

He did get blasted for yesterday’s effort. The only reason I mentioned it was the tone seemed to convey that the Ravens stood no chance with LJ as the QB... all good though...

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

He did get blasted for yesterday’s effort. The only reason I mentioned it was the tone seemed to convey that the Ravens stood no chance with LJ as the QB... all good though...

There are people here claiming Lamar Jackson is an MVP candidate. I pointed out that without the Miami performance, I think he'd have 7 passing TD ON THE SEASON.

Lamar Jackson is many things, but a pocket passing MVP is not one of them.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Pats always seem to have at least one stinker.  They make sure to do it in the regular season as opposed to the playoff's.

It was fun to watch though, I went to bed at half time, gonna watch the 2nd half today, pure entertainment ?