Thurman's asked if he had a memory of getting hit by Ronnie Lot -his answer

Reed83HOF

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

So you went in search of even higher taxes? You just may be a victim! 

Oh man Augie, if their is one thing I’ve learned in California, it is that everyone is a victim... except me. That is enough info for you to know exactly what demographics I fit into!

3 minutes ago, SJDK said:

Oh man Augie, if their is one thing I’ve learned in California, it is that everyone is a victim... except me. That is enough info for you to know exactly what demographics I fit into!

Now I feel like the one with the drain bamage! I’m a bit dull when it comes to demographics stuff. That is it’s own story. Mildly amusing though. I live in a wildly mixed world, I promise. I could probably write a book. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Now I feel like the one with the drain bamage! I’m a bit dull when it comes to demographics stuff. That is it’s own story. Mildly amusing though. I live in a wildly mixed world, I promise. I could probably write a book. 

What kind of mix constitutes this wildness?

4 hours ago, SJDK said:

Haha, my football coach said something about that hit once while telling us not to lead with the head 

When you watch it real close and slow motion you can see Lott leads with his shoulder

He probably pinched a nerve high up near his neck or something

10 hours ago, SJDK said:

Hmm, female of Asian ethnic background, member of GLAAD, no spouse, vegan, democrat, making ~$40K or less annually.

Something along the opposite of that?