Seattle Seahawks Have "Gig Posters" for Games

May Day 10

58 minutes ago, dpberr said:

The Ravens one is hilarious.   What's the meaning of the Rams one?  Or isn't there one?  

I love the Rams one.  I think it's the "Great and Powerful" Seahawk stooping on its prey, the tiny Ram who is powerless to stop it.

The Bills would need wheelbarrows to move the money into the bank if they offered these to fans.  

If they were this quality, Indeed.

15 minutes ago, Putin said:

If I had to get a tattoo of this thing to cover my whole back for a SB  win I would leave work right now and RUN to the nearest TATTOO shop !!! 

And you know, much as I'm not a fan of tattoos, if it truly guaranteed a SB win I'd be right behind you

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Not to mention anxiety, having to enter the gates when they open, bringing a poster tube to games, etc...  ha.  

I once did the whole ordeal before a Pearl Jam show: Waited in a really long line to get in, ran in with the other crazies, staked out my spot on line, got my poster tube already, and snagged one of the last few posters. Just then I noticed the guy in front of me get HIS poster. He -- and I'm not making this up -- folded it in half, tucked it under his arm, and off he went. 

?

5 hours ago, dpberr said:

The Ravens one is hilarious.  

What's the meaning of the Rams one?  Or isn't there one?  

The Bills would need wheelbarrows to move the money into the bank if they offered these to fans.  

the Bengals one is a Salish tribal deal.

Decades ago the Bills did do something similar. @Guffalo can explain it better since it was his father doing the drawings. 

6 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

As an aside, I was trying to see if I could purchase these.  I was led to the Seahawks' 'One Buffalo" app alternative.  It was the same interface.  Under 'gameday experiences', you could order the prints (and pick them up in person).  However, I did notice, their gameday experiences dwarfed what the Bills offer.  The bills only have 1 available:  go to the field post game.  The Seahawks have a bunch of cool stuff.  Kicking field goals after the game would be cool.

I’ve had the opportunity to do the player intros like they mention on their site. If you get the chance, do not turn it down. 

Edited by Just Jack

3 hours ago, 16-0 said:

There's an artist on reddit who does Bills ones. Here's there link. https://www.reddit.com/user/leftern/submitted/

Seems like a bunch of cool causes, but I don't like the posters nearly as much.  The Washington vs Buffalo and the Bengals at Buffalo one are nice.

But the Seattle ones are jaw drop gorgeous.

18 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Why can’t we have nice things like this exactly? 

Most artists aren’t huge sports fans, so they’re unlikely to crate sports art on their own. However, pay the artist and they will make it. If you want something like this, find an artist whose work you like, contact them, and I’m sure they will make it for you for an appropriate fee.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 months later...