Philly fans really are the worst

Dan Darragh

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I went to the game and I believe 90% of Bills fans are the greatest fans in the world.  But we got punked by Eagles fans in our own house.  It seemed like it was a 50-50 split.  Kept hearing Eagles chat in the bathroom (I’m surprised they spelled it right).  Generally, although they are annoying and loud, they were pretty respectful around me and there was good natured ball busting.  

But i I honestly can’t remember going to a home game where Bills fans seemed like the minority. It sucked. 

No offense but I don’t get why people care that another team beat the Pats.  “Congrats on hooking up with that super chick that I couldn’t!”

I was just trying to make conversation. It was my "Welcome to Buffalo, greeting." Eagles fans came here, because they heard the tailgating is the best in the NFL. So many Eagles fans complemented us on that. So I returned the favor.... Geez

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I was just trying to make conversation. It was my "Welcome to Buffalo, greeting." Eagles fans came here, because they heard the tailgating is the best in the NFL. So many Eagles fans complemented us on that. So I returned the favor.... Geez

Sorry boss. I didn’t mean to come across as mad or anything.  I just feel like that in general. 

33 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Would you rather have had the Pat's win? No? Then be happy they lost.

If my team isn’t it in, I really don’t care honestly.  

I think it's pretty much established, documented fact that Philly sports fans are the lowest form of scum you will find in the sporting world.

They make your typical mouth breathing Yankees fan look like a 49ers fan.

2 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

"Philly fans are the worst"

This is true on the hockey side as well...

one night of sweet repayment to their fans... yeah Flyers announcer, punches "were exchanged".... the Flyer fan wasn't throwing it down

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

"Philly fans are the worst"

This is true on the hockey side as well...

Wow, what a classic squad that was, Mogilny, Hawerchuk, Andreychuk, May, Ray...was that Tortarella in the suit throwin haymakers over the glass at the beginning of the clip?? Fantastic!

4 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Remember when the NE fan punched at NYJ female fan in the face. All over news few years back. All opposing fans suck. What sucks mores is when the Bills suck and that's the real reason you are mad! On to Washington.

I think you got it reversed.  It was a guy in a Cherebet jersey who hit the female Patriots fan.  Though the video showed her heckling him.

Actually I find Philly people all right as long as it doesn’t involve the Eagles 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sorry boss. I didn’t mean to come across as mad or anything.  I just feel like that in general. 

If my team isn’t it in, I really don’t care honestly.  

My hatred of the patriots outweigh my love for the Bills. I'm grateful for any team that ends up beating them!

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Wow, what a classic squad that was, Mogilny, Hawerchuk, Andreychuk, May, Ray...was that Tortarella in the suit throwin haymakers over the glass at the beginning of the clip?? Fantastic!

I think it is Torts! He was an assistant coach for the Sabres back then.

Also, remember when the Sabres lost a playoff round in Philly (early 2000s) and someone threw a beer over the glass and it hit Lindy Ruff (sabres coach at the time). Man was he pissed big time! I'll never forget that.

7 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

My visit to the Ralph for the Eagles game was a challenge.  Never mind the 40 mph winds, the rain, the massive lines at the refreshment stands (for which I missed a Bills TD) or the fact that the Bills got crushed.

The place was infested with Eagles fans.  And I have to say that these were some of the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen.  I expect them to celebrate when their team does well but they were constantly sticking it in our faces and doing their level best to remove any remaining enjoyment from the outing for Bills fans.

The only reason these guys didn't get their faces pushed in is that Buffalo people are nice.  The Philly fans lived up to - maybe exceeded - their woeful reputation.

Were you in Nashville for the Titans game against Bills.

Tread lightly... Look inward.  One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Just saying.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

I think it is Torts! He was an assistant coach for the Sabres back then.

Also, remember when the Sabres lost a playoff round in Philly (early 2000s) and someone threw a beer over the glass and it hit Lindy Ruff (sabres coach at the time). Man was he pissed big time! I'll never forget that.

to me this was Lindy's biggest pissed moment...

the good ole days...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I think you got it reversed.  It was a guy in a Cherebet jersey who hit the female Patriots fan.  Though the video showed her heckling him.

Actually I find Philly people all right as long as it doesn’t involve the Eagles 

Could be. I still think when you are at the game and you team loses a close one or gets trounced all other fans are annoying. I love football, the Bills and I turn down seats all the time. TVs and Coverage these days makes at game viewing less of an option for me. Most at the game are craning to see the play on the Jumbo-tron. I need to hold McDermott's clipboard if you want me at the game. 

I’ve been to a few stadiums to see the Bills and the absolute worse was KC. While at a game with my two daughter 10 & 12 at the time and my now ex wife who is 5’2” 110lbs.

my kids where verbally abused while waiting to use the restroom by grown men, dropping f-bombs on them and just horrible. My ex was physically attacked and pushed to the ground by 6 grown men and called names, she was holding some food for my girls while I was in line getting more, I went over there as it was happening and ended up in a physical confrontation with the group. Security arrived and nothing was done, they didn’t even replace the food that was now on the floor. Needless to say we left the stadium and went home (I was living in KC at the time). 

I called the team and complained nothing was ever done.