Josh Gordon released off IR

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

These two have a history of being late and lazy?

It’s mostly a dig at those who continue to act like not taking him with the 9th pick was the worst mistake ever. ?

it is a good season.

Passing on him in the Second round sure isn’t looking to good right now is it?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Foster loafed last year and was sent to PS. Ray Ray same thing. 

but yeah why should we upgrade very very cheaply 

bull####. You’re so disingenuous with this take. Players struggling on the field is in no way a correlation to missing meetings and not putting in effort. As far as I know,  neither of those guys have that accusation against them.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Those are not other teams baggage. They have a bit more leeway

Zay Jones got high on bathsalts and thought he was Jesus and they kept him for another year

so then there is Zero point to preaching this culture, Strong lockerroom stuff.  It does take talent in this league to win. 

bull####. You’re so disingenuous with this take. Players struggling on the field is in no way a correlation to missing meetings and not putting in effort. As far as I know,  neither of those guys have that accusation against them.

ooo yeah so we are talking about the NE hit piece. Yeah sorry I don’t take their reports as fact. 

then you missed all the pieces about those two last year. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

26?  Twenty six other teams.

What number was Seattle? I thought they were 28, (+NE), but I may have misread that.

Either way, still a ton of teams passing on him. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

ooo yeah so we are talking about the NE hit piece. Yeah sorry I don’t take their reports as fact. 

Right, but your unfounded accusations against those other two guys are gospel. 

Edited by whatdrought

Current NFL waiver claim priority: 1. MIA 2. CIN 3. WAS 4. ATL 5. NYJ 6. NYG 7. DEN 8. TB 9. CLE 10. LAC 11. CHI 12. PIT 13. OAK 14. ARI 15. TEN 16. JAC 17. PHI 18. DET 19. CAR 20. LAR 21. DAL 22. HOU 23. KC 24. BUF 25. BAL 26. IND 27. MIN 28. SEA 29. GB 30. NO 31. NE 32. SF

That's a lot of thanks, but no thanks, I'm good?

What number was Seattle? I thought they were 28, (+NE), but I may have misread that.

Either way, still a ton of teams passing on him. 

Right, but your unfounded accusations against those other two guys are gospel. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theathletic.com/1125198/2019/08/08/how-the-bills-rallied-behind-robert-foster-when-he-nearly-threw-it-all-away/%3famp

you don’t know your team to well do you. Foster was confronted by teammates about work Ethic

Just now, MAJBobby said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theathletic.com/1125198/2019/08/08/how-the-bills-rallied-behind-robert-foster-when-he-nearly-threw-it-all-away/%3famp

you don’t know your team to well do you. Foster was confronted by teammates about work Ethic

Yeah, and he got cut as a result of it, and then turned around his season by coming back bad working hard. Ray ray has been a hard worker and pointed to by the coaches as an example (not in play, cause he sucks) and Foster has been (seemingly) working hard since he was brought back. That’s very different than a guy with a deep history of personal issues. And the reality is, if he isn’t being disciplined professionally, it’s not a huge jump to wonder if he’s being disciplined personally. Obviously he can turn it around, and I’d have been fine if we’d taken a run at him, but those (yourself included) wanting to point to this as some huge personnel failure of the Buffalo Bills are half baked and looking for a reason to hate because they’re inherently masochistic and idiotic. 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I couldnt care less that we passed on Gordon. He was on a team with the best qb that has ever played, and he got released. I highly doubt he was gonna make Allen a pro bowl qb

your right a Big Physical excellent high pointing football big catch Radius would not help Allen at all this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, and he got cut as a result of it, and then turned around his season by coming back bad working hard. Ray ray has been a hard worker and pointed to by the coaches as an example (not in play, cause he sucks) and Foster has been (seemingly) working hard since he was brought back. That’s very different than a guy with a deep history of personal issues. And the reality is, if he isn’t being disciplined professionally, it’s not a huge jump to wonder if he’s being disciplined personally. Obviously he can turn it around, and I’d have been fine if we’d taken a run at him, but those (yourself included) wanting to point to this as some huge personnel failure of the Buffalo Bills are half baked and looking for a reason to hate because they’re inherently masochistic and idiotic. 

It is a dumb move. It fits right in line with the we don’t want to hurt our future mantra of McD. Either way I am done with it and will enjoy watching Foster not catch anything or to not adjust to Balls in the air the rest of the season (if he is active)

Just now, TheProcess said:

Folks are delusional if they thought for one minute they would put in a claim for a guy like Josh Gordon. Wanting them to is one thing, but there was no way he’s their type of guy. 

why?  So tell me why was AB. Bryant a RT that was in Prison a player with domestic issue last thief right type of guys?

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Folks are delusional if they thought for one minute they would put in a claim for a guy like Josh Gordon. Wanting them to is one thing, but there was no way he’s their type of guy. 

...and YOU understand The Process. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1