Predict the next great technological product.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Teleportation

Depending how that works I'd probably never use it.

7 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Self-replicating nanoscale machines. What's the big deal about this? Imagine a molecule sized machine that can not only recreate itself but can create anything you like by rearranging atoms and molecules. Suddenly, nothing is expensive or rare.

That Michael Crichton book Prey made this kind of horrifying then again that's what he does with new technology.

Edited by Warcodered

Argue all you want... But there really hasn't been a breakthrough in making household life "easier" 50+ years.  Invented that is.  Of course, elaborated on, another story.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I would.............

image.png.f611f388ca9eff24a37862fae923a714.png

Too bad she's a toon.  Sicko!  Or should I say: "Desperate Sicko!"  LoL... But I am with you Bro!  I smell what you're grilling!

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

beam me up Scotty

Yeah... We will send you anywhere you want to go.  Hope you like getting there, reassembled, reconstituted as @Gugny .

Have fun on your trip Buddy! Hope you like Nissans and "borrowed" smokers... Just don't rage against the machine... Because there's no time to rage, you'll be watching them!

Enjoy! No worries...

Anything that will revolutionize the world within 20 years already exists today, just not affordable or refined enough for the general public; like self-driving cars or meatless burgers.

I'm gonna hop onto the sex-robot bandwagon. 1) already exists 2) high demand 3)gets better and cheaper with each advancement.

Also fits into the anti-social, pro-environment (kidless), younger generations' needs.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

flying high!!!

I’m sure would think that they have accurate gps and anti collision controls like they are putting in cars for anti collision.  

Maybe but i dont have that much faith in it. Its like when they update your computer to be "better and faster" and its worse.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, stuvian said:

cell phones that transfer old contacts to new phones

to the surveillance state servers

Is it Allstate that offers to help make you a better driver? 

No thanks.....even if I wanted to track my teenage kids, that info is for me only. 

27 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Washless underwear.  It's an incredible invention.  After 3 weeks, just turn them inside out... You are good to go another 3!  Then after that, burn them... They are guaranteed to go up in flames on the first try.

Now... Don't anyt of you guys steal my invention.  Pat.Pending.

Wait! You WASH them???  ?

Edited by Augie

I could not have predicted any of the things I see so commonly today. Who knew the giant car phone would morph into the tiny cell phone merged with the computer that used to fit in a two car garage? Oh, and it carries virtually all the knowledge of mankind in your pocket....

A Dan Brown book I read predicted there would be more integration between the human body and the technology we rely upon so heavily. Pace makers came early, but it’s moved on from there and I have no idea what the limit may be. Cochlear ear implants to hear, eye lense replacement to see, artificial joints, etc. We have all that NOW. Can you eventually think a question, and have the answer come to you? I don’t think we are that far off from that. 

A little over a hundred years ago we were trying to get a plane off the ground. Now we drive remote control cars around on Mars. What’s possible in the next 100 years? How about a thousand years? Or a MILLION years? 

My best guess is a burning table you can jump onto off of an RV that will both break your fall safely, and keep you from becoming burnt toast. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

An even Larger Hadron Collider that inadvertently creates a black hole that consumes the earth, thereby ending all future technological advances by mankind.

Can we at least start with the Patriots and their fans? That seems only fair!