Predict the next great technological product.

Mobile implants

Gonna make cell phones obsolete 

5 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

The self-driving car is a good idea: gets me where I need to be safely and with minimal effort.

Yeah I know, it's already in the development/testing phase, but how about extending the concept.

The self-drinking beer. Same benefit as the self-driving car.

Neither of those things will ever become obsolete. People like drinking and driving too much.

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Flying cars!

I watched a lot of The Jetsons as a kid. ?‍♀️

I've had the Jetsons theme song in my head for a solid week.  It's not an all day thing, but at some point of the day, I'll get a random, "Jane ... his wife ..." in my head, or "His boy, Elroy ..." I actually like the song, as far as theme songs go, so it's not bothering me .... yet.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Thanks for saving me from making a trip to the patent office and dashing all of my hopes.  ?

But your propane (or natural gas) could be cheaper, depending on how it runs. The electric is expensive to install and expensive to use.  The liquid requires some way of heating it up when needed.  Your propane would only be fed when needed.  The other cheaper option is flame thrower. 

10 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

A propane driveway ... It'll look kind of like your backyard grill grate. You turn the propane on from inside your house, then press an igniter button and in 10 minutes no more snow in your driveway.

You can also use it to cook entire sides of beef or entire bambi's.

A friends father had that built into their new house in the 70's. A heated driveway that melted the snow. Then it turned to ice soon as the heat was turned off

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've had the Jetsons theme song in my head for a solid week.  It's not an all day thing, but at some point of the day, I'll get a random, "Jane ... his wife ..." in my head, or "His boy, Elroy ..." I actually like the song, as far as theme songs go, so it's not bothering me .... yet.

first show came out 57 years ago. I really did dig the jetsons

46 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Thanks for saving me from making a trip to the patent office and dashing all of my hopes.  ?

As a kid in northeast Buffalo, I noticed the house on the northwest corner of Huntley and Eldon had this.  Electric heating lines laid in the driveway cement.  I’m in my sixties, so it’s not new.  
I’m waiting for the day they make a doorbell that sounds like the one at the Jetsons.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

4 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Body chip implants.  Monitor health as a start.  Who knows where it could go?

Kinda like a monitoring system sending feedback?

"Hello Mark, this is your Pfizer Monitor System, we've seen a spike in your white blood count and recommend you get a leukemia screening as soon as you can".

• Haha (+1) 2