LOS is soft because of coaching

uticaclub

Meanwhile back at the ranch.... our hero....

I think it's probably because they are basically built to defend the pass. DL is relatively small and LB are fast, rangy types as opposed to thumpers. So if their techniques aren't spot on you may be able to occasionally overpower them. I don't think clapping has much to do with it.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, cd1 said:

YEAY !!

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

For the third year in a row, I feel like we lose the battle on the line of scrimmage way too often. Does anyone else think this is a reflection on the coach's demeanor? Clapping Jauron seems very laid back and wanting players to love each other. The last coach was an ####### that ran his mouth too much, but they seemed to never lose physical battles as much. 

Is this another bye week post? I think we need an OP screener .....

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Sports is a weird thing. 5 - 2 with a great chance of making the playoffs and suddenly everyone starts menstruating. If we blow out the Redskins everything will be sunshine and poetry for a week!

LOL.

nah,. blowing out the Redskins wont placate many, now we blow out the Cowboys or Ravens, now we are talking.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

For the third year in a row, I feel like we lose the battle on the line of scrimmage way too often. Does anyone else think this is a reflection on the coach's demeanor? Clapping Jauron seems very laid back and wanting players to love each other. The last coach was an ####### that ran his mouth too much, but they seemed to never lose physical battles as much. 

I think it is due to cloud cover over the field at the time a given play is run.

Also may be linked to McDermott's choice of headwear for a given game.

Not sure.

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Yeah these professional athletes aren’t playing with enough intensity because their coach isn’t yelling at them enough. They’re like I can take this play off because coach is a nice guy and won’t mind. 

Happened to Rex all the time, so...you are correct.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Sports is a weird thing. 5 - 2 with a great chance of making the playoffs and suddenly everyone starts menstruating. If we blow out the Redskins everything will be sunshine and poetry for a week!

This is a week to week business for most of the NFL teams who are on the brink of the playoffs, except for NE who seems to be cruising along for 20 years with great teams always in the playoffs. Everyone else is working to get there consistently and a good or bad week can make the difference in their season. We show up like we did for Philly a few more times and someone may sneak into the playoffs ahead of us. 

Edited by BillsRdue