Scoring points rank

Cuboirs

10 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

If we lose to the Redskins, it wouldn’t be a “Chicken Little” scenario at all. It would be a rational concern that this team is going nowhere, but rather than worry about that potential, I’ll just stay confident this team should beat Washington. In that scenario, all is well. 

For you and others your correct Andrew. You know this board will explode though if the Bills lose on Sunday. 

The Sky will be falling :( like this:

Fire Mcd

or

Fire Beane

or

Fire Daboll

or 

We need to draft a new QB

Most likely a combination of all the above. 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:46 AM, jrober38 said:

We have one of the worst passing games in the league.

Points will remain at a premium until Josh Allen's cumulative QB Rating surpasses 90. 

What the heck is "cumulative QB Rating"? You mean just QB rating right? 

Allen has taken a big jump in QB rating from year 1 to year 2 so far so that is a good sign. But if anyone likes QBR over QB Rating he has taken a big jump down from year 1 to year 2 in QBR.  I tend to prefer QBR over the traditional QB Rating. Especially when you have a QB with above average mobility. 

But with Allen being a young QB still figuring things out I think in his case it is a good sing to see an improvement in traditional QB rating so far at the expense of QBR for now.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

On 10/31/2019 at 12:14 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If I give you the passer ratings of 4 QB, you can not, using their passer ratings, predict how successful their teams are in terms of wins.

I like your posts and agree with most of your points but you just moved the goal posts here. You were talking about passer ratings and offensive production (scoring.) Now you're comparing passer rating to wins. That's one step further down the correlative path. 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

For you and others your correct Andrew. You know this board will explode though if the Bills lose on Sunday. 

The Sky will be falling :( like this:

Fire Mcd

or

Fire Beane

or

Fire Daboll

or 

We need to draft a new QB

Most likely a combination of all the above. 

Most likely, and some of those would probably be right. The Bills are probably a fair to good football team right now in the current AFC. They’re far from great, and still being built by Beane. The stats say they are probably a bit worse than the record indicates due to their schedule. While they can only beat the teams they actually play, a home loss to WAS ( with a first start rookie QB) would mean they are fools gold this year.