Baker being Baker

Pokebball

4 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

At least pick a good looking chick, if you risk getting caught at least make it more understandable lol

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, on the one hand when you're a famous guy, anyone can say anything about you

On the other hand,  you're a famous guy........this is the best you can do?  I could make better ***** up. 

Srsly? 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently the snapchats from him have been circulated online... I didn’t see them but that’s what I read. Has he denied it by the way? I hadnt been following it until the Cheesecake Factory got involved. 

I’m sorry Yolo, but I can’t stop laughing at the idea that an NFL story wasn’t on your radar until it includes cheesecake ? 

• Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I’m sorry Yolo, but I can’t stop laughing at the idea that an NFL story wasn’t on your radar until it includes cheesecake ? 

that’s really the highlight of the whole thing I think 

9 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Maybe they switched Jerseys after, she got the Mayfield and he got her Chubb jersey with a "Y" added at the end in masking tape.

You tried, and you almost got there... but not quite 

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To be fair to Baker (to whom I don't really wish to be fair) it is just her word at this point isn't it?

Another girl called in and corroborated, and a 3rd girl corroborated through one of the radio show staff, but didn't want to talk live. Still doesn't mean it's true, but it's his word against 3 plus some screen grabs of the chat and photos 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I was trying to avoid the stupidity of this story but then I was wondering why Cheesecake Factory was trending on Twitter in Ohio ...I thought it might be closing! So I clicked ... and it was all downhill 

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Another girl called in and corroborated, and a 3rd girl corroborated through one of the radio show staff, but didn't want to talk live. Still doesn't mean it's true, but it's his word against 3 plus some screen grabs of the chat and photos 

I don't want to be a tool here, but if you heard, what did they corroborate?  Did they claim they personally had a similar encounter with Baker?  Or what?

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't want to be a tool here, but if you heard, what did they corroborate?  Did they claim they personally had a similar encounter with Baker?  Or what?

Yes. Girl that called in said she DM'd him on Twitter, he added her on snapchat, she was skeptical - thought it was a catfish, and put off meeting up for a couple months. Met him in the same town, same range rover. Did the same thing as first girl. Went out and partied with friends after because why not?

Other girl's story got to snapchat and him trying to arrange meet up, but she felt it was sketchy and never went through with it. 

Girl on show and girl that called in also kinda corroborated size and shape ?

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yes. Girl that called in said she DM'd him on Twitter, he added her on snapchat, she was skeptical - thought it was a catfish, and put off meeting up for a couple months. Met him in the same town, same range rover. Did the same thing as first girl. Went out and partied with friends after because why not?

Other girl's story got to snapchat and him trying to arrange meet up, but she felt it was sketchy and never went through with it. 

Oh fercripesake.  Baker missing the hookup culture in Sorority Row at OU or something?  I mean, Why Even?

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a29387533/baker-mayfield-wife-emily-wilkinson/

" Baker's all-star status on the field made Emily, who was working as a plastic surgery patient coordinator at the time, uneasy, according to the NFL star's profile on ESPN.com. She didn't want to date what she called a "punk football player," and assumed Baker would be "the typical playboy athlete."  

Maybe should have stayed with that impression, Emily.  Bad timeline here:

Baker, however, really wanted to go on a date with Emily after a mutual friend introduced them. To get her attention, he began following and unfollowing Emily on Instagram. Then, in late December, they began talking and Baker asked Emily if they could go out before the Rose Bowl game (a.k.a. Baker's last college football game). Emily agreed to meet him for lunch. While there, he "peppered her with questions about herself, her family, her plans for the future."   Things moved fairly quickly after that first date. Immediately after Oklahoma lost the Rose Bowl game, Baker reached out to Emily again and told her that he intended to stay in L.A. Three days later, he moved in with her.  (...) Four months later, TMZ reported that Emily quit her job to relocate to Cleveland to be with Baker (who got drafted to the Browns). In July 2018, the two announced on social media that they were engaged, and one year later they got married.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh fercripesake.  Baker missing the hookup culture in Sorority Row at OU or something?  I mean, Why Even?

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a29387533/baker-mayfield-wife-emily-wilkinson/

" Baker's all-star status on the field made Emily, who was working as a plastic surgery patient coordinator at the time, uneasy, according to the NFL star's profile on ESPN.com. She didn't want to date what she called a "punk football player," and assumed Baker would be "the typical playboy athlete."  

Maybe should have stayed with that impression, Emily.  Bad timeline here:

Baker, however, really wanted to go on a date with Emily after a mutual friend introduced them. To get her attention, he began following and unfollowing Emily on Instagram. Then, in late December, they began talking and Baker asked Emily if they could go out before the Rose Bowl game (a.k.a. Baker's last college football game). Emily agreed to meet him for lunch. While there, he "peppered her with questions about herself, her family, her plans for the future."   Things moved fairly quickly after that first date. Immediately after Oklahoma lost the Rose Bowl game, Baker reached out to Emily again and told her that he intended to stay in L.A. Three days later, he moved in with her.  (...) Four months later, TMZ reported that Emily quit her job to relocate to Cleveland to be with Baker (who got drafted to the Browns). In July 2018, the two announced on social media that they were engaged, and one year later they got married.

He moved in with her after 3 days. Engaged after what sounds like about 7 months from their 1st date. That’s crazy at such a young age. Imo

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He moved in with her after 3 days. Engaged after what sounds like about 7 months from their 1st date. That’s crazy at such a young age. Imo

Reeks of an agent or some advisor telling him that being settled would improve his image among NFL teams.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Since the 1970's the majority of marriages have been temporary.  Today's young people don't even have a notion of marriage being a big commitment.  It wasn't for their parents or their grandparents generation at this point. They are following our actions.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Since the 1970's the majority of marriages have been temporary.  Today's young people don't even have a notion of marriage being a big commitment.  It wasn't for their parents or their grandparents generation at this point. They are following our actions.  

Sad but true. 

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What? No.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a26551655/us-divorce-rate/

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What made the divorce rate skyrocket was the rise of women working full time.  Women started being able to support themselves and not 100% relying on the husbands income.  

• Like (+1) 1