Baker being Baker

Pokebball

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So I wondered why Cheesecake Factory was trending in Ohio on Twitter... clicked on it...

Ummm I’m sorry but the pics ?. I didn’t click on the interview (yet)

https://www.roverradio.com/2020/02/11/woman-claims-affair-with-married-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-full-interview/

don’t do it.  I did... and now I’m busy self loathing while looking for any sort of responsible adult documentary on Hulu 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

Talk about going to any lengths to secure a sponsorship deal. 

I’ve listened to half the interview... he literally lured her into the back of his van in a parking lot and told her to leave her phone in her car. And she did it!

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

don’t do it.  I did... and now I’m busy self loathing while looking for any sort of responsible adult documentary on Hulu 

Too late! ?

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So I wondered why Cheesecake Factory was trending in Ohio on Twitter... clicked on it...

Ummm I’m sorry but the pics ?. I didn’t click on the interview (yet)

https://www.roverradio.com/2020/02/11/woman-claims-affair-with-married-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-full-interview/

It could be worse....it wasn’t a Dave & Busters!  :)

I obviously don’t know what did or didn’t happen, but the photos of those two were well chosen to make it look like anything is possible. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

What a dingess. These two idiots were made for each other...he’s a moron and she’s a slimy scum bucket looking for her 15 minutes. Oh the humanity!

I’m sure her parents are very proud. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Do we know if she got a jersey out of this? That might sway the parents.......

Bingo, autographs and merch would be enough to sway many. Maybe he got Mom’s number too, the whole thing sounds trashy enough to go full on Springer. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To be fair to Baker (to whom I don't really wish to be fair) it is just her word at this point isn't it?

Apparently the snapchats from him have been circulated online... I didn’t see them but that’s what I read. Has he denied it by the way? I hadnt been following it until the Cheesecake Factory got involved. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently the snapchats from him have been circulated online... I didn’t see them but that’s what I read. Has he denied it by the way? I hadnt been following it until the Cheesecake Factory got involved. 

They should print the snapchats in the middle of their menu.....no one will ever find it. 

• Haha (+1) 7

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No clue on any of the above, sorry.

The whole story is just so....unimaginatively and uninspiringly sleazy.