Baker being Baker

Pokebball

41 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

It’s like working at the best pizza place in town and being able to have a slice any time you want .... you’d find yourself wanting different grub. 

Yeah because that’s a great analogy for a sentient human and an emotional connection between you - “I’m bored, let’s send for a different greasy slice!”

If that’s the way you (or Mayfield, or anyone else) sees it, then they shouldn’t get married or have a steady.   Live the McCoy life, or who was it, Travis Henry?

18 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

He starts sticking go routes no one besides Brit will care where he is sticking his ....

I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if his family wouldn’t have a strong opinion.   Don’t want to respect the boundaries of a relationship, simple enough: don’t have one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sometimes being too successful as a QB is worse than struggling for big ego players like Baker. Baker had a 7 game stretch as the best QB in the league for completions % and his YPA was close to 9 for those 7 games.

The question is can he recover and if not I think his career will spiral out of control. He reminds me of Andy Ruiz after beating Joshua: he got fat and stupid.

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

Roger Goodell:

"With the 10th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select...Justin Herbert, University of Oregon".

There is always the option of Brady being traded to Cleveland to provide a ‘stable influence’ to young Mr. Mayfield.  (And yes, ‘stable’ can refer to that witches’ brew of horse urine Tommy is rumoured to take.)

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Somehow some way, the Browns will kill themselves ...

They usually do.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if his famly wouldn’t have a strong opinion.   Don’t want to respect the boundaries of a relationship, simple enough: don’t have one.

Breaking a relationships boundaries is obviously serious, but it’s important to know what those are when making judgements.  I’ve always said that Tiger’s big mistake was that he chose to cheat on and lie to his wife.  He was rich and famous enough that finding a great woman who was fine with an open marriage would’ve been easy.  Instead he screwed his kids’ mom over.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Baker did what he’s accused of here.  There is no real proof of it though.  Just an accusation from a woman who sent Baker a bunch of pics and was blocked at some point.  I don’t even see a snap from him to her.  No text or call records. Nothing so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

`Let this be a lesson to all of you young guns out there with a girlfriend: DELETE SNAPPERCHAT.`

I took this quote from another article while search for the now deleted tweets ;)

I fixed the last word to make it more relevant ;)

12 hours ago, Steptide said:

His gf/wife is bangin hot, don't know why you'd ever cheat on that 

Maybe she doesn`t *****  ;)

I think Baker would've thrived here if we drafted him. Cleveland is a poorly run organization that just can't get right regardless of talent, and they have a lot of it. Josh, Darnold and Jackson would have floundered if drafted by the Browns. In the words of Bruce Hornsby, That's just the way it is, somethings will never change.

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah because that’s a great analogy for a sentient human and an emotional connection between you - “I’m bored, let’s send for a different greasy slice!”

If that’s the way you (or Mayfield, or anyone else) sees it, then they shouldn’t get married or have a steady.   Live the McCoy life, or who was it, Travis Henry?

I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if his family wouldn’t have a strong opinion.   Don’t want to respect the boundaries of a relationship, simple enough: don’t have one.

Relax bro ... just a little humor on a throwaway topic. I’m happily betrothed but I do vary my pizza choices occasionally 

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

There is always the option of Brady being traded to Cleveland to provide a ‘stable influence’ to young Mr. Mayfield.  (And yes, ‘stable’ can refer to that witches’ brew of horse urine Tommy is rumoured to take.)

They usually do.  ?

I think Tom is a URFA, so he could sign there on his own and Cleveland wouldn't have to give up any picks. I think Dallas would be ideal for Tom, if they don't sign Dak.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I think Tom is a URFA, so he could sign there on his own and Cleveland wouldn't have to give up any picks. I think Dallas would be ideal for Tom, if they don't sign Dak.

Oh hell, I think both Cleveland and Dallas need to send compensatory draft picks to New England just for being mentioned as a landing spot for #12.  Come to think of it, you and I will probably each have to fork one over...?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Breaking a relationships boundaries is obviously serious, but it’s important to know what those are when making judgements.  I’ve always said that Tiger’s big mistake was that he chose to cheat on and lie to his wife.  He was rich and famous enough that finding a great woman who was fine with an open marriage would’ve been easy.  Instead he screwed his kids’ mom over.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Baker did what he’s accused of here.  There is no real proof of it though.  Just an accusation from a woman who sent Baker a bunch of pics and was blocked at some point.  I don’t even see a snap from him to her.  No text or call records. Nothing so far. 

I seem to recall Joni Mitchell (a star in her own right) had a relationship with Graham Nash of Crosby, Stills, and Nash fame, who wrote "Our House" about her.  In an interview where it came up, she said "One thing I never expected was for him to be faithful to me.  Rock stars get too many temptations."  Practical girl.

I don't know why a famous person who wanted to cheat would use his or her own social media and stuff.  Get a bunch of burner phones and text.  Heck, for that matter, any person.

And of course you're completely right about the evidence being as sketchy as the alleged encounter.

12 hours ago, J-GunJoshAllen17 said:

So did the Ravens.

I feel so much better now?

But actually, we did lose to the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I seem to recall Joni Mitchell (a star in her own right) had a relationship with Graham Nash of Crosby, Stills, and Nash fame, who wrote "Our House" about her.  In an interview where it came up, she said "One thing I never expected was for him to be faithful to me.  Rock stars get too many temptations."  Practical girl.

I don't know why a famous person who wanted to cheat would use his or her own social media and stuff.  Get a bunch of burner phones and text.  Heck, for that matter, any person.

And of course you're completely right about the evidence being as sketchy as the alleged encounter.

I feel so much better now?

But actually, we did lose to the team. 

Interesting, you are hung up on the Bills loss to the Browns in a season where the Bills went at 10-6 (first time in 20 years) and went to the playoffs. 

13 minutes ago, J-GunJoshAllen17 said:

Interesting, you are hung up on the Bills loss to the Browns in a season where the Bills went at 10-6 (first time in 20 years) and went to the playoffs. 

All the words in the English language, and that's what you come here to say?

Um, no, saying something true does not mean "hung up on it".  Agreeing with someone who says something true does not mean "hung up on it".  Interpreting those as "hung up on it" could mean you're more hung up on it.

• Haha (+1) 1