Comedian Imitates 90s Jerry Seinfeld: Rips Him About Young Girlfriend

Gugny

I'd actually forgotten that Seinfeld, at 38, had a 17-year-old girlfriend.  Weird how it was, "okay," back then.  Anyway, I heard this on the radio this morning and it is hilarious.  

https://www.heyalma.com/this-comedian-doesnt-want-you-to-forget-that-jerry-seinfeld-once-dated-a-high-school-student/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Howard Stern got Janis Ian into the studio to accompany him on the At Seventeen parody...

can't he get an older girl

he's damn near old as Milton Berle

he's making such a spectacle

thinking with his testicles

Edited by row_33
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

How did I forget that??? I’m sure it would get a LOT more scrutiny today! 

His show would have gotten canceled, for sure.  I'm surprised it wasn't pulled from syndication.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

His show would have gotten canceled, for sure.  I'm surprised it wasn't pulled from syndication.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Or the opposite.  Who cares? Society is a lot more looser today... Yet, the media coverage more intense.

Or somewhere in the middle? A 38 year old man with a 17 year old high school girl I’d expect to land more toward the “outrage” scenario. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Or somewhere in the middle? A 38 year old man with a 17 year old high school girl I’d expect to land more toward the “outrage” scenario. 

depends on if he thinks the thoughts the "upper tier thinkers" think.....

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Or the opposite.  Who cares? Society is a lot more looser today... Yet, the media coverage more intense.

Society isn't "more looser," when it comes to borderline pedophilia.  A 38-year-old dating a high school girl is a sick situation.  It was sick in the 90s and it's just as sick today.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Gugny said:

Society isn't "more looser," when it comes to borderline pedophilia.  A 38-year-old dating a high school girl is a sick situation.  It was sick in the 90s and it's just as sick today.

Is 17 legal age of consent?

I remember when my sister was 30 and she was dating a guy in his late 40s... This was in early 1990s... Some in my family were aghast... Same age difference, about 17-20 years.

37 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I remember when my sister was 30 and she was dating a guy in his late 40s... This was in early 1990s... Some in my family were aghast... Same age difference, about 17-20 years.

By that standard you’d be ok with a 29 year old hooking up with a 12 year old?   Not surprised. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.

I said... 17 is age of consent.  12 isn't.

Even back in the day, dating a 17 year old when you were past sophomore age in college deemed you a borderline loser.   Dating a 17 year old when you’re a 38-yr old major star makes you a borderline pedophile, despite the legal age of consent.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Even back in the day, dating a 17 year old when you were past sophomore age in college deemed you a borderline loser.   Dating a 17 year old when you’re a 38-yr old major star makes you a borderline pedophile, despite the legal age of consent.

Woody Allen disagrees! 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GG said:

There is a whole "Would ya?" subculture on this board... You saying they are losers? LoL...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Shirley, you can see the difference between a 30-year-old deciding to date an older man and a 17-year-old deciding to date an older man.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

It was okay to let Jerry sink into lameness with the show and oblivion with his post-show career, while Larry continued in excellence.

Jerry's current net worth is estimated near $950 million. Please send me into oblivion. 

Larry around $450mil

• Like (+1) 1