Grace Turns 80 (An Airplane Thread)

T&C

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Before I clicked on this thread, I was trying to remember who the character "Grace" was in the movie "Airplane!"

I thought it was the chick who flashed her boobs.  

13 hours ago, T&C said:

Nice to see Flora Purim here (1st Return to Forever Lp for example) and a couple of random dudes.

The random dudes are Paul Kantner (Jefferson Airplane), and Grateful Dead drummers Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart.

Edited by WhoTom
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

She was SO hot. The Woodstock film with them coming on and blowing it out in the early morning is great. 

Kantner was always pissed that he was the only band member she didn't hook up with.

China Kantner might be surprised to hear about that.

4 hours ago, WhoTom said:

The random dudes are Paul Kantner (Jefferson Airplane), and Grateful Dead drummers Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart.

that was a joke

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

This should have been posted by me in the "What I learned Today" thread..........

I had no idea......but I do remember seeing an older interview where I really thought Paul said that. My bad!

Her ghost written life story details all her partners....

Balin was the one who is usually quoted on the matter of her appeal.

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

She was SO hot. The Woodstock film with them coming on and blowing it out in the early morning is great. 

Kantner was always pissed that he was the only band member she didn't hook up with.

A flashing Grace and Jorma tearing it up:

11 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I was hoping he was being sarcastic 

10 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

“Time for some morning maniac music!”