Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

REDSKINS @ BILLS **Predict the Score**

I just can't get myself up for this game. 1-7 redskins, a team that likely wont play down to their record. something every team they've faced aside from maybe the giants and of course excluding the pats* who the bills did play close and had a chance which actually gave me hope they could keep up with the contenders, until last sunday.

I have no confidence really now and being completely out played in nearly every phase of the game last week and again not being able to produce points I'm thinking if they don't turn it around pronto there may not be much of an appetite for football thanksgiving day?

there is not a team going forward on the schedule, with the little points the bills offense has produced so far this season, that can not beat the bills, including washington. the same could be said of the bills as far as they could beat every team going forward if they would just get on track on the offensive side of the ball? it's mid season they should have it down to a science by now? the defense, aside from coming out of the (has taken a slide) bye the last two games, have shown they could pick up the slack and hold the opposition but if you're not going to produce points on offense, that defense will be doing you no favors after they've been worn down.

you know, I'm not one for must wins, especially against a 1-7 nfc opponent sitting at 5-2, but this is a must win and it shouldn't even be that close. although with no confidence in the bills offense and how they have lacked putting up points, it's likely it will be too close?

BILLS 17

REDSKINS 16 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

Bills 16-14 if Keenum plays. Dont sleep on this Redskins D line and front 7. If Haskins starts, 17-0 Bills. This Bills O is just not dynamic or explosive and having to grind it against the Skins front 7 will be a slog. From what I read from DC sports reporters, Haskins has had problems learning the Redskins offense much less the opponents defenses. He looks totally lost albeit with a good arm and accuracy. It should be much easier for the Bills if Haskins is the QB.

After struggling to beat the Dolphins then losing badly to the Eagles I say this team gets a statement win: Bills 34-7

Bills win but it’s much harder than it should have been 

10-9 Bills

Does anyone really think the Bills will put up 25+ points? Bills offense has put up 25+ points once this year, on Giants. 31 against Miami but 7 pts were Credit of STs...

Edited by CEN-CAL17

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

10-9 Bills

Does anyone really think the Bills will put up 25+ points? Bills offense has put up 25+ points once this year, on Giants. 31 against Miami but 7 pts were Credit of STs...

I do

21 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Bills 17 Skins 10. Boring. 

you're throwing me off with this.

Bills 16, redskins 9.  And this is why we’re never on national TV.

2 hours ago, teef said:

you're throwing me off with this.

Very sneakily I’ve picked them a lot. Suddenly I’m finally being viewed as the rational poster I’ve been all along.