Jets could be eliminated from Playoff Contention

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Wow.   Imagine.  Going from being a favorite to beat the Pats a few weeks ago on this board to being eliminated from realistic playoff hopes just in the span of two weeks.

Yeah, I think you should consider the sources of that. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The tile should include Miami 

If Patriots win, Jets-Dolphins loser is mathematically eliminated in AFC East

Either team will be "eliminated" from the AFCE crown 

Like they ever stood a chance . 

They, at least the Jets, did according to a part of the national media.  The Jets were supposed to get second place in the AFCE.  The Bills were supposed to be in third place and have no shot at a playoff spot.

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

Just goes to show you that the discussion prior to the year is straight up guess work designed to get clicks. Bills were written off and the Jests were lifted. 

Can you say big market preference?? 

I think market preference plays a part...but I think the bigger issues is the "they signed splashy skill players we've heard of" bias.....and teams that sign a bunch of linemen...and a bunch of GOOD players who fill a need...get overlooked.  The Browns signed Odell and they have Baker...but they let their O-line go to hell...and everyone thinks thought they would go to the Superbowl...because they have players we've heard of (and by "we," I mean lazy reporters who don't want to dig deeper than headlines).

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

THIS WEEKEND!

This was a trendy playoff pick and universally picked to blow the Bills out of the water and they will likely be eliminated before week 10?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/30/if-patriots-win-jets-dolphins-loser-is-mathematically-eliminated-in-afc-east/

....I'd extend Gase........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1