Clear Sign Beane Doesn't Think We Are Ready

Ghs24mike

26 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

He is a moron if he thinks this team is good right now  he is delusional if this team does not make the playoffs let alone if we lose to the dolphins in a couple of weeks and be there win he should be fired.  If I was the owner I would tell him if we miss the playoffs your fired because you had draft picks to use and not use one of them.  If the fan base saw the Bill's in the playoffs the last 19 years then I would say yeah trust the process but  going 20 years and made the playoffs once and  you bone head is saying trust the process  if think the ab trade debacle was bad wait until you have draft picks saying we want nothing to do with this team

tumblr_or3yqyrush1r1ult6o1_400.gif

Edited by stosh64
  • Haha (+1) 2

I think I’d be more disappointed if there was a flurry of deals to end the day.  But it’s not like the bills were the only team unable to improve themselves. Gordon didn’t move, Williams didn’t move, Green didn’t move, Howard, Beasley, Slay, Bell, etc.  Every player who was rumored to move is still right where they started.

My best guess was the asking price was too high, or at least someone would have moved on the last day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

He is a moron if he thinks this team is good right now  he is delusional if this team does not make the playoffs let alone if we lose to the dolphins in a couple of weeks and be there win he should be fired.  If I was the owner I would tell him if we miss the playoffs your fired because you had draft picks to use and not use one of them.  If the fan base saw the Bill's in the playoffs the last 19 years then I would say yeah trust the process but  going 20 years and made the playoffs once and  you bone head is saying trust the process  if think the ab trade debacle was bad wait until you have draft picks saying we want nothing to do with this team.

Stop drinking whatever you’re drinking and go to bed

4 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

He is a moron if he thinks this team is good right now  he is delusional if this team does not make the playoffs let alone if we lose to the dolphins in a couple of weeks and be there win he should be fired.  If I was the owner I would tell him if we miss the playoffs your fired because you had draft picks to use and not use one of them.  If the fan base saw the Bill's in the playoffs the last 19 years then I would say yeah trust the process but  going 20 years and made the playoffs once and  you bone head is saying trust the process  if think the ab trade debacle was bad wait until you have draft picks saying we want nothing to do with this team.

what move did you want them to make. Name the player and the price 

24 minutes ago, zevo said:

Yes...cuz im sure the other team in the negotiations has nothing to do with it 

I sometimes wonder if people on TBD have even like, bought something on Cragslist.  Sometimes you get what you want at the price you want, sometimes, not so much and you walk away.  You don't fail just because you didn't overpay for something... :beer:  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Yes by all means hold onto those draft picks so we can draft WRs that can't catch, a RB from a tiny school that can't get reps from a 36 year old, and a MLB that lacks instincts. 

Beane and everyone of these GMs are so gull of themselves thinking they can evaluate talent. 

Could have had a proven talent today for the price of a lottery ticket next year. Terrible. Just awful. This regime wasted an entire 2018 season admittedly putting a noncompetitive team on the field. Now when the playoffs and a real shot at advancing they sit on the sidelines. Oliver is not producing and if history repeats will get worse as the season wears on. Murphy is a PED fake making millions with zero impact. Hard to believe a character guy like McD has him on the team if they want to win the right way. 

They are 8-8 talent playing a 12-4 schedule.  The next four games will decide the playoffs.

Please, oh please, brilliant one: Tell us who the Bills SHOULD have traded for that was going to magically improve their team to a considerable degree. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Everyone on the team needs to start taking TB12. I 100% convinced that it is a new cutting edge performance enhancer, a HGH hybrid that might even cure disease. 

I kinda tend to believe that maybe 10, 15 years down the road here, there's gonna be a monster scandal with Brady and his TB12 method. It's gonna come out that he did some real sophisticated blood doping or something, some kinda Lance Armstrong sh*t. 

And is it just me or has he had some cosmetic work done? His face just looks...different, haha. 

4 minutes ago, teef said:

what is going on around here?

Ethan spilled his chocolate milk and now he's having a temper tantrum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1