Clear Sign Beane Doesn't Think We Are Ready

Ghs24mike

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

I kinda tend to believe that maybe 10, 15 years down the road here, there's gonna be a monster scandal with Brady and his TB12 method. It's gonna come out that he did some real sophisticated blood doping or something, some kinda Lance Armstrong sh*t. 

And is it just me or has he had some cosmetic work done? His face just looks...different, haha. 

My money’s on gene therapy and biohacking. 

• Like (+1) 1

Well Beane and McD better be right, because you all know why, it's their ship to sail. What I've seen the last couple weeks is a team with some glaring holes to fill, that could be filled sooner rather than later. Either its not in the plan or they didn't see it. Good luck boys we're gonna need it I fear.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Blowout loss at home transitions right into the trade deadline. Could there be anything else that would set this board up to be as awesome as it Is this particular week?.... just really really good stuff this week! 

wait until the end of the season.  this team will very well make the playoffs, and some people will be upset about it.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, teef said:

wait until the end of the season.  this team will very well make the playoffs, and some people will be upset about it.

Fairly certain I called out “Wayne Arnold” on this the other day.... basically he’s the sort of dude that will piss and moan the whole week leading up to the wildcard weekend because we suck anyways and we wasted the prior 3 months ruining our draft slot. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Fairly certain I called out “Wayne Arnold” on this the other day.... basically he’s the sort of dude that will piss and moan the whole week leading up to the wildcard weekend because we suck anyways and we wasted the prior 3 months ruining our draft slot. 

he was feeling good for about 5 minutes, but that ended quickly.

34 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Everyone on the team needs to start taking TB12. I 100% convinced that it is a new cutting edge performance enhancer, a HGH hybrid that might even cure disease. 

Yay Peds,  I’m all for it, let’s not lie to each other any more, let’s cheat like the rest of the league, but let’s do it better, like Lance Armstrong did and win seven in a row!! 

Go Bills!!! 

31 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Bold Prediction: Pats release Gordon and we sign him!

I could actually see this happening and also would not mind it at all. I had a feeling the Bills were not going to make much noise if any before the trade deadline. So I can honestly see this as a possibility.

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

I could actually see this happening and also would not mind it at all. I had a feeling the Bills were not going to make much noise if any before the trade deadline. So I can honestly see this as a possibility.

have you thought about all the teams behind us who would be able to sign Gordon before us ?