Jets looking to deal L Bell

FluffHead

11 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Did you guys watch the Bills Jets game week one? LeVeon is still extremely talented. He's on the Jets and behind a terrible o-line with no other playmakers.

Yes is watched.  He had a couple of nice runs, but finished with 60 yards on 17 carries.  Hardly game changing performance, even with the OL excuse.  

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

What Bell gives is a RB who is equally a threat in the run game and pass games. He is a 3-down back, and it totally changes how a defense has to play you on a play-by-play basis. Gore, who I love, is a running threat only. Bell is a very rich man's TJ Yeldon.

?

15 hours ago, FluffHead said:

Train wreck in the Jersey marshlands. Love it. Interesting to see that Mehta says Bell has been a great teammate this year. My respect for him increased, hearing that.

Mehta only said that the Bills "could use" an RB, not that the Bills were a possible destination.

Edited by Thurman#1

Jamal Adams denies he ever requested a trade, says Jets GM 'went behind his back'

"At the end of the week last week, I sat down with the GM and Coach Gase and told them I want to be here in New York," tweeted Adams. "I was told yesterday by my agent that the GM then went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here! Crazy business."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jamal-adams-denies-he-ever-requested-a-trade-says-jets-gm-went-behind-his-back/

Was Leonard Williams trade proof that Jets’ Joe Douglas has started brand-new rebuilding process?

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/10/was-leonard-williams-trade-proof-that-jets-joe-douglas-has-started-brand-new-rebuilding-process-or-does-nfl-trade-deadline-restraint-show-otherwise.html

That is why I want to stay with McD and Beane  long term. Rebuilding  with new GM and HC sets a team back too far . The exception was getting rid of Rex , he was a big mistake to bring here.

Edited by ALF