XFL Fires back against Antonio Brown

MAJBobby

18 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I honestly dont think he cares.   He loves attention more than he loves football. 

Football fans still stroke his ego on social media.  As long as he has his cell phone it wont matter.

Similar to TO and Kaepernick....and similar to those guys, they will find that time will march on without them and they won't really be missed in the end.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 5

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If not I know a bunch of guys that play flag football at the Rockville sportsplex. I bet he he could play for free. 

He'll end up getting banned there, too...

I hope it does succeed.  While it will never be in the same league as the NFL, competition is good for everyone.  A new pro wrestling promotion started up and is causing WWE to have to step up there game, so even if the XFL does something that the NFL can adopt to give us a better or more entertaining thing on Sundays, why not

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Was 6 months ago, Vince also sold off a bunch of his stock to finance this venture. I think something to the tune of 250 mil? That off the top of my head. This is definitely going to get off the ground, the real question is how long is he willing to take on losses before he either calls it quits or starts to turn a corner.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If not I know a bunch of guys that play flag football at the Rockville sportsplex. I bet he he could play for free. 

Who was it, Kevin Durrant? that went and played in an intramural flag football championship game at OU? I could see AB having fun with that. 

6 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Next stop for AB, the CFL...IF they even want him.

I've mentioned this several times here in a bunch of threads, but I have to keep coming back to Ryan Leaf's comments about Brown.

He doesn't want to play football anymore.  He may not totally know that himself.