Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

I would say that there is only a 30% chance a trade comes in. I think they want to do a trade for a WR and a DT but I don't think they want to give up a whole lot. I would love to see a 5th for Billings out of Cincy, low cost move that helps the defense become more stout up the middle and his deal is expiring. I would also like to see a trade for a WR but that is just not likely to happen. AJ hasn't played a snap this season and has been declining for multiple seasons. I don't see them ponying up anything more than a 3rd rounder for him and I think Cincy balks at anything less than a 1st. 

I think if a trade does happen it is going to be for a DT not a WR. 

1 hour ago, Floydboy12 said:

I'm probably in the minority and I've changed my mind recently on this. I don't think there is an answer out there offensively with just one player. The offense is gonna be what it is. They need to improve playcalling and execution. The only difference maker to me is getting a leader for the defense.  I'm not sure that's out there available either. Von Miller would be my choice. 

I mean... is there really anyone who wouldnt choose Miller?! Lol ;)

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

For anything but a first, I am all for it. Foster+3rd would be my ideal point. Would go up to a 2nd though as long as Green is healthy again. 

For an expiring contract, I wouldn't want to give more than a 4th for him, BUT if we could negotiate a contract extension before the trade (sounds like Buff and Cinc have been talking for a while), then I could go up to a 2 or 3rd round choice or a 3rd and another later pick (5th or 6th). 

Green has been hurt last couple of years and is over 30 now?? I think.