Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

31 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

This  may be the first sign of the apocalypse, Bill from NYC saying that the Bills need to upgrade a skills position over either of the lines????????

Who is this imposter? I'm about ready to head down to my bunker now and prep for the end of days...........

Yeah....I'll take it a step further and say that we also need to draft a running back. :)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every single time?  I think I think the first time I every quoted you was before the Chiefs/Packers game.  

I've been wrong just like everyone has.  Difference is you come in all high and mighty with your opinions and now when it now seems when you're called out on it....you get upset.

High and mighty?  Give it up already.  People are upset because I see the Bills for what they are.  Mediocre.  And nobody was hyping the Bills more than me before the Eagles.  Now I agree with those who were calling the Bills a Paper Tiger.  Let's face it, the Offense is not good and the run Defense is troubling.  

Edited by FUTURIST

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

A real intellect has visited us today... 

Never underestimate the persistence of the ignorant.

I have tried to correct or just better understand the position of some of the noobs, some are worth it.

Other times it is like making that fateful eye-contact with that crazy dude muttering about Satan at the bus stop.

You immediately realize your mistake, "Oh crap, now I am going to get sucked into his world!".

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

High and mighty?  Give it up already.  People are upset because I see the Bills for what they are.  Mediocre.  And nobody was hyping the Bills more than me before the Eagles.  Now I agree with those who were calling the Bills a Paper Tiger.  Let's face it, the Offense is not good and the run Defense is troubling.  

Man you are one emotional person.

It takes one game and you go off your rocker.

I agree the offense is bad, I've said it all year.  The defense under McDermott has had bad, very bad stretches.  Nothing was worse that the 3 game stretch after the starting 5-2 in 2017 and the beginning of last year.  It gets corrected.  I'm not concerned right now.

So I do share some of your concerns but I can keep my emotions in check....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Never underestimate the persistence of the ignorant.

I have tried to correct or just better understand the position of some of the noobs, some are worth it.

Other times it is like making that fateful eye-contact with that crazy dude muttering about Satan at the bus stop.

You immediately realize your mistake, "Oh crap, now I am going to get sucked into his world!".

If Ignorant = realist, call me ignorant.  The Bills are a mediocre football team.  Their offense is NOT good and their run defense is not good.  You can't win in a league where you can't score points and can't stop the run. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Yes they are.  It is all about the offensive and defensive lines. The Bills just got BLOWN OUT at HOME by a mediocre NFC team.  Watch the game.  The Bills lines were destroyed.

I am generally anti-thread hijacking....and I have seen these comments in several threads, but just had to respond at this point.  What team is being described below: 

"_______ allowed Philly to run down their throats. As a team, the Eagles rushed for 176 yards on 5.3 yards per-carry. As we mentioned above, Jordan Howard was a force, particularly when they were within striking distance of the end zone. The Packers had no answer for him or Miles Sanders, who rushed for 72 yards on 6.5 yards per carry.

Along with not being able to stop the ground game, there was also some questionable decision making on the part of the _____ coaching staff when they got to the goal line late in the game." 

So, what other team was manhandled in the trenches and showed questionable coaching against Philly?  Hint: R-E-L-A-X.

Again....apologies for being off topic.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

How does this conversation contribute to a thread about the trade deadline. Start another thread if you want this discussion. 

10 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Yes. Would you like me to be a 3yr old like you and go through your 10, 842 posts and post EVERY SINGLE TIME you were wrong.  I would probably be posting for months. 

And Moore threw for over 200 yards in the first half. Not his fault his head coach and offensive coordinator are scared clowns.  

You really aren’t smart. You just aren’t. 

Moore has the same offensive genius and weapons that Mahomes has. Makes a huge difference. I’ll bet you thought Matt Cassell was the real deal the year Brady went down and he went 11-5, huh?  Smh...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man you are one emotional person.

It takes one game and you go off your rocker.

I agree the offense is bad, I've said it all year.  The defense under McDermott has had bad, very bad stretches.  Nothing was worse that the 3 game stretch after the starting 5-2 in 2017 and the beginning of last year.  It gets corrected.  I'm not concerned right now.

So I do share some of your concerns but I can keep my emotions in check....

Whitney Houston...I get so emotional baby.......

33 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Mike evans would be the wr to give up significant assets for if he really were available. Look how amari cooper unlocked dallas' passing game last year. 

The Bucs have no reason to get rid of Evans, but he is the type of receiver Allen needs.  

2 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

I am generally anti-thread hijacking....and I have seen these comments in several threads, but just had to respond at this point.  What team is being described below: 

"_______ allowed Philly to run down their throats. As a team, the Eagles rushed for 176 yards on 5.3 yards per-carry. As we mentioned above, Jordan Howard was a force, particularly when they were within striking distance of the end zone. The Packers had no answer for him or Miles Sanders, who rushed for 72 yards on 6.5 yards per carry.

Along with not being able to stop the ground game, there was also some questionable decision making on the part of the _____ coaching staff when they got to the goal line late in the game." 

So, what other team was manhandled in the trenches and showed questionable coaching against Philly?  Hint: R-E-L-A-X.

Again....apologies for being off topic.

The Packers have an ELITE offense. The Bills do not.

I’d love a healthy AJ Green on this roster as much as the next guy... but will he get there, this year or ever? He’s become a bit injury prone the last few years, and WRs with severe foot/ankle injuries often don’t make much of an impact that same season.  

Anything more than a 4th, I would be out personally.  He’s missed more time than I initially thought he would, and you may just be getting a half season rental.

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

The run defense had a bad game against Miami and it got worse against the eagles , 

And IMO if we are still talking about this next Monday ( regardless if we win or lose ) then we have a PROBLEM 

They gave up 109 yards rushing to Miami on 30 carries, about the league average for yards, but we’ll be low in yds/carry at 3.63.  While this run defense performance was below the Bills expectation for the year, especially in the first when we can all agree the Bills D looked a bit lethargic, it 8s hardly what I would call bad.  The Eagles game was bad.  Let’s see If it comes a pattern, but right now it is just a one game anomaly.