Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

Gonna be a lot of miserable people here at 4:01pm. This team sucks, Beane is asleep at the wheel, the incompetence at OBD is unacceptable, can they not see that this team has needs, blah-biddy-blah-biddy-blah-blah-blah. 

• Haha (+1) 6

I really want us to go big for a game changing piece. Have a feeling that we wont do anything. As fans we want to win right now, but Beane cares about 3 years from now. We need really 2 or 3 major pieces to challenge the best teams in the league. He wont fill all of those through FA. 

Just now, BuffaloSol said:

Josh Norman interest, moving into McDermot defense again? I'm probably a no here, but just interesting with the Panthers connection when he actually was a good corner.

I think if they (or anyone else) make a move for Norman, he is a throw in salary dump as part of another deal. They may take a little less for Williams but require Norman being part of the deal too

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Gonna be a lot of miserable people here at 4:01pm. This team sucks, Beane is asleep at the wheel, the incompetence at OBD is unacceptable, can they not see that this team has needs, blah-biddy-blah-biddy-blah-blah-blah. 

Lol...soo true

Even if there was a trade, there would be many of people on here complaining about it (gave up to much, too old, etc...)

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

I think if they (or anyone else) make a move for Norman, he is a throw in salary dump as part of another deal. They may take a little less for Williams but require Norman being part of the deal too

Slightly more interested in that, but still not feeling great about it.

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I think Gordon makes the most sense.  Gore is on borrowed time and they clearly think Singletary is a change of pace guy.  Allen needs an upper echelon RB who isn’t one dimensional.  Gordon is available.  

I could see it, Yeldon would be the odd man out with Gore and Gordon as the top guys and Singleterry coming in as a change of pace guy. And for those worried about touches, they would probably rely more on their running game if they made this move and maybe less designed calls for Allen to run

9 minutes ago, Frez said:

I don't see the Bills making any trades today. 

If we do, I think DT, WR, TE are the priorities. 

We shall see! 

Why te/ We have like 8 of them. I think it is DT, WR OR DT. Dark horse is running back as for some reason Daboll doesn't seem to trust Singletary. Maybe he wants a vet running back this year and slowly work singletary in for next year. 

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

Same people will say we paid too much, don't care about drafting young talent, and vice versa if we do make a move or two. Some people are just debbie downers.