So how many here still believe in THE PROCESS? The big lie....

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

And like I said, people who have always been Allen detractors will continue to be Allen detractors p***ing and moaning along the way no matter what growth he shows or the results on the field. 

What growth?? 

7 ints and 8 fumbles in 7 games? 

You seem to believe a couple good drives against crap teams in the 4th quarter negates the the rest of his body of work....I don't. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Obviously the first two believe in it.......  

The point is this was a .500 team prior and let's hear how it was so so bad a team.....  

No the Bills are not Cleveland (see their record the last 20 years).

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/index.htm

Sorry if I expect more...... 

I expect more too. 10-6 or 11-5 will be a damn good record by the end of the year. I believe that is the next stage of the process. If that's not good enough for you, come March is another free agency with lots of cap room to improve this team some more. Most of the players on this team have never had a 10 or 11 win season in the NFL. You can't expect them to win every game.

3 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

3tds and 350 yards.  This is a pass first, offensive driven league.   You cant expect your defense to play lights out every week, and when they have a bad week you lose and lise badly.   Thats not balance. 

Losses suck, but they are inevitable.  Its how you lost that matters.   10 straight incompletions and 3 fumbles is not how you want to lose. 

350 and 3tds???  Losing on a game winning drive?   Acceptable in my eyes. 

You're not allowed to say that here where McClappity preaches 14-10 games......  

Remember "Trust the Process"

Again as usual you are missing the point.  This is a QB driven league and the Bills need to know whether Allen is the guy (& I think he is).

However they don't give him any real weapons, an offensive game plan that is based on scoring points and have yes had a cupcake schedule so no one knows for sure.

I love the Bills and want to see them win, want exciting offensive football and to see results more like the LA Rams & SF 49'ers who re-built and have immediate success, then this Process that next thing we know may be year 4, 5 6..........    

I'm happy the Bills are 5-2, just not thrilled with their play for the most part.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

In the Process I trust. 

Crap games happen.  Don't pretend the Eagles are the dregs of the NFL 

Isn’t this the point, the Eagles are good and the Bills got their a** kicked at home.  I understand they can only play the schedule they are given, but when they do play a better team they need to win a couple of them.

Warren Sharp stat from yesterday, Bills now 0-8 the last 2 years against teams with average or better offenses.  They allow 29 ppg and lose by average score of 29-9.

They need to start getting a couple of signature wins against good teams or we will continue to just be talked about as the paper tiger that we are.  I hope they do, probably only have a couple opportunities to do so this season.  Cowboys and Patriot wins would really help.  JMHO

19 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Philadelphia is a talented team. An ex teammate calling them out was just what the Dr. ordered.  The discord there was blown out of proportion.  Buffalo was out played and out coached on Sunday. 

With a top notch coach aswell. I knew this game would be tough for the bills and was concerned about a 5-1 record team getting complacent/ not 'having urgency'. The bills lose against the good coaches and QBs, hopefully that changes at some point this season. Against the ravens would be a good win.

Carrying 20 years of frustration from inept football teams into this current regime is tempting and the resentment towards the team mounts with each passing year. However, we have to re-set back to 0 each time because it's unreasonable and unfair to hold each new set of coaches and players to prior sins and failures. That said, I think McD and Beane are moving in the right direction, and the players and media that have been around the team over the last few years can sense the culture change and the way the team is organized from top to bottom. The truth is the team was so much in a constant state of frenetic gap-filling over the last 10 years because they kept hoping quick fixes would right the ship and they had the wrong people doing it. 

Now, they have a competent GM and a Coach who knows how to build a team and coach talent and hold a locker room that we're anxious to see the results immediately. How quickly we forget those nostalgic years of Jim Kelly,  Darryl Talley, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Kent Hull, etc. that they were built over the course of five years to seven years. 1983 to 1988 were lean years despite talent and in 1986 Levy came in half way through the season and struggled and in 1987 they were up and down but in 1988, in Levy's third season and second full season they got to the 12-4 mark, after all the aforementioned talent was acquired.  1988 was also Thurman Thomas' Rookie season. The point here is that it took time to acquire talent, build a team, get the coach and have us moving in the right direction. Be patient for this year, and yes - next year as well. With Cap space, the Draft and current young players developing, all expectations are for next year. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You're not allowed to say that here where McClappity preaches 14-10 games......  

Remember "Trust the Process"

Again as usual you are missing the point.  This is a QB driven league and the Bills need to know whether Allen is the guy (& I think he is).

However they don't give him any real weapons, an offensive game plan that is based on scoring points and have yes had a cupcake schedule so no one knows for sure.

I love the Bills and want to see them win, want exciting offensive football and to see results more like the LA Rams & SF 49'ers who re-built and have immediate success, then this Process that next thing we know may be year 4, 5 6..........    

I'm happy the Bills are 5-2, just not thrilled with their play for the most part.

To say the Niners and Rams have had immediate success is ridiculous.  They had a number of bad years that let them draft guys like Donald and Goff, like the entire front 4 of the Niners defense, etc.  The Rams more than the Niners have gone all in on FAs, we'll see if it works but they are forfeiting their future for now. 

1 hour ago, JinxedBill said:

Man one loss to the Eagles and everyone is jumping off the ship.  Fare weather fans.

We are who we thought we were.  A fringe playoff team. Did some y’all forget?

Yep, wildcard team is where I felt we are! The big key is if the team gets better as the season goes on so that we can make a run once we get to the playoffs! Josh played better than many are giving him credit. He is improving but it takes time!

5 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

What growth?? 

7 ints and 8 fumbles in 7 games? 

You seem to believe a couple good drives against crap teams in the 4th quarter negates the the rest of his body of work....I don't. 

Image result for cherry picking gif

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

This team finished 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9 the prior three years to Coach McD & we've been forced fed the process in 2017 & on.....  Yep 5-2, with a cupcake schedule and still we hear particularly on here about the Process.....

Sorry I want more & hope that is the sentiment of most fans & ownership.  

What an awful post.

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

I still believe in the process, I just don't believe in Allen anymore. 

If there's one thing this staff and front office is not afraid to do, its cut the rope on players that aren't producing.  That shows me if Allen doesn't get it together, they begin to look. 

Oh you mean our second year qb who is 5-2 and missed a quarter of his rookie season? Got it. Thanks for the overreaction. 

6 minutes ago, Bring it said:

The last game was really lost in the trenches!! It’s not all on Josh or just a few players!

We need to teach Josh how to play middle linebacker or we need to cut ties with him. One or the other. 

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You've shown the board your true colors.  You'd rather the team lose.

And you've shown yours, you'd rather mediocrity.

Super bowls are the goal. 

Without a Qb putting up those numbers, you aren't going there.  Our Qb has yet to even throw for 300.   

Daniel Jones has done it TWICE already as ROOKIE, including his FIRST NFL start. 

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

This team finished 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9 the prior three years to Coach McD & we've been forced fed the process in 2017 & on.....  Yep 5-2, with a cupcake schedule and still we hear particularly on here about the Process.....

Sorry I want more & hope that is the sentiment of most fans & ownership.  

Yup and all the other coaches we have had would be 2-5.  You guys think losing this one game is enough for you to regain credibility.?

I don't think we are where a lot of us thought we were but we went toe to toe with NE and lost a game to a good Philly team.  We are probably still a year away from being a Championship contender but we will definitely make the playoffs this year.

Now crawl back under your rock.

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Oh you mean our second year qb who is 5-2 and missed a quarter of his rookie season? Got it. Thanks for the overreaction. 

We need to teach Josh how to play middle linebacker or we need to cut ties with him. One or the other. 

Hows Daniel Jones looking? 

16 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I expect more too. 10-6 or 11-5 will be a damn good record by the end of the year. I believe that is the next stage of the process. If that's not good enough for you, come March is another free agency with lots of cap room to improve this team some more. Most of the players on this team have never had a 10 or 11 win season in the NFL. You can't expect them to win every game.

Next week will be very telling.  We will see how they regroup and respond.