So how many here still believe in THE PROCESS? The big lie....

Just now, TwistofFate said:

I don't know, they seen enough of Zay Jones. 

I think they will survive another Qb draft, as long as they build all other components around Qb.   

Qb is a hit or miss, but its the most important one. 

I hope Allen makes the jump, but my confidence in him dwindles by the week.  I need to see he's capable of a big game, and he's yet to show it as a passer.  Running around to extend plays is great an all, but i need to see some type of dominant passing performance. 

So let's say he throws for 350 and 3 TDs. but the team loses.  Which of these is preferable in your eyes?

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Philadelphia is a talented team. An ex teammate calling them out was just what the Dr. ordered.  The discord there was blown out of proportion.  Buffalo was out played and out coached on Sunday. 

Yep.  They got their butt kicked.  They'll go back to practice, clean things up based on what McD said at his press conference.  And I expect a solid performance Sunday.

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

I think they will survive another Qb draft, as long as they build all other components around Qb.   

I hope Allen makes the jump, but my confidence in him dwindles by the week.  I need to see he's capable of a big game, and he's yet to show it as a passer.  Running around to extend plays is great an all, but i need to see some type of dominant passing performance. 

And just what has he done in the 4th quarter of games this year with the stakes at their highest? Run them down the field for the win? :rolleyes: Your "needs" and reality don't seem to correlate. 

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

When McDermott and Beane came in the team had salary cap issues. They overachieved with a mediocre roster and caught a massive break from Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd to get into the playoffs. If you watched the playoff game against the Jags, the top defense of that year, it was clear we could have and should have won that game. Tyrod was on full display in that one. He was never going to be the answer. What we had behind him was trash. We had an aging running back and some tough decisions to make.

The process of the rebuild was sped up by the fact Richie lost his marbles again and Eric Wood was forced to retire. We jettisoned malcontents Sammy Watkins, Marcell Dareus, and Cordy Glenn. All three were talented players, but either didn't want to be here or didn't possess the right attitude in the current organization's eyes. Depth and an overall lack of talent was a huge problem on this team. Over the last three years they have brought in many quality players, clearly having a plan of what they want to improve in each offseason.  The salary cap woes have been effectively eradicated. The overall depth of this team is better than it's been in quite some time. They went all in on Allen and he looks to have quite a promising future in front of him. That is unless you are an Allen detractor, in which case you will continue to p*** and moan no matter what he does on the field. In the last 3 years the OL has been revamped(partially forced due to unforeseeable events that took place), the WR corps has been revamped, the secondary has been revamped, the LB unit has been revamped, the interior DL has been revamped, they got their franchise QB as well as a more than capable backup, and in 2019 they are 5-2. Weak schedule, no weak schedule, who cares? Teams still have to execute on the field, injuries happen, and there is always going to be parody outside of the constant which is NE(as long as Brady and BB are there) in the NFL. We have a young team at MANY positions, all of which whom are growing together. You can see growth in the young guys, even though they are going to have lapses at times. 

If you can't see this team is headed in the right direction and understand they are building for sustained success then I don't know what to tell you. If you can't grasp the complete roster overhaul that has taken place I don't know what to tell you. If you can't understand the youth of this roster and the typical growing pains with such youth then I don't know what to tell you. If you can't understand or have a problem with "the process" of the whole thing  then I don't know what to tell you. Like I said in another thread we weren't going to be 15-1 this year running the table, beating the Pats in NE, and winning the division. Are there still issues that need to be worked out? Absolutely. Are there things or coaches that all of us have opinions about one way or another? Absolutely. The incessant whining, crying, and fire everyone posts by all of the Allen haters and Billspolar after a loss, our 2nd loss in 7 games, (our only two losses being to the teams who won the last 2 Super Bowl's mind you) is pretty ridiculous from top to bottom. I'd say 5-2 while being in a prime position for a playoff spot this year isn't bad at all. Some people can't see the forest for the trees. 

You keep saying there is all this promise for Allen....where!!!??? 

Hes faced multiple weak secondaries and cant get it done. 

Buffalo is a paper tiger right now.  Until they quality wins and Allen shows a quality win against a quality team...or at least a quality game, he's shown nothing. 

The defense has saved us in every game, in spite of his multitude of turnovers. 

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

This team finished 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9 the prior three years to Coach McD & we've been forced fed the process in 2017 & on.....  Yep 5-2, with a cupcake schedule and still we hear particularly on here about the Process.....

Sorry I want more & hope that is the sentiment of most fans & ownership.  

Not bad.  Not bad.

2 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

You keep saying there is all this promise for Allen....where!!!??? 

Hes faced multiple weak secondaries and cant get it done. 

Buffalo is a paper tiger right now.  Until they quality wins and Allen shows a quality win against a quality team...or at least a quality game, he's shown nothing. 

The defense has saved us in every game, in spite of his multitude of turnovers. 

And like I said, people who have always been Allen detractors will continue to be Allen detractors p***ing and moaning along the way no matter what growth he shows or the results on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So let's say he throws for 350 and 3 TDs. but the team loses.  Which of these is preferable in your eyes?

Yep.  They got their butt kicked.  They'll go back to practice, clean things up based on what McD said at his press conference.  And I expect a solid performance Sunday.

3tds and 350 yards.  This is a pass first, offensive driven league.   You cant expect your defense to play lights out every week, and when they have a bad week you lose and lise badly.   Thats not balance. 

Losses suck, but they are inevitable.  Its how you lost that matters.   10 straight incompletions and 3 fumbles is not how you want to lose. 

350 and 3tds???  Losing on a game winning drive?   Acceptable in my eyes. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TwistofFate said:

3tds and 350 yards.  This is a pass first, offensive driven league.   You cant expect your defense to play lights out every week, and when they have a bad week you lose and lise badly.   Thats not balance. 

Losses suck, but they are inevitable.  Its how you lost that matters.   10 straight incompletions and 3 fumbles is not how you want to lose. 

This says it all. Doesn't care about losing, just wants numbers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Well, this pretty much says it all, doesn't it?  You'd rather have your team lose.  That's great.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

This team finished 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9 the prior three years to Coach McD & we've been forced fed the process in 2017 & on.....  Yep 5-2, with a cupcake schedule and still we hear particularly on here about the Process.....

Sorry I want more & hope that is the sentiment of most fans & ownership.  

So you're mad because the Bills are doing winning wrong?

4 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

oh my.  this is a bad look.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

What about an all expenses paid vacation? I think that would make him feel marvelous and it would do wonders for many others as well.

Maybe he'll pay bus fair to Buffalo this Sunday.  

Hell if you have a passport he might invite you over for an evening 

• Thank you (+1) 2

In the OP's defence, the offence struggles to score points, which is frustrating.  The defense was recently exposed and McDermott has a horrendous record and point differential against above-average teams.  I get where he is coming from.  I'm not aware of the slew of posts he is accountable for trashing the Bills as others have elluded to.

17 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Say it 8 more times for the people in the back 

• Haha (+1) 1